Closet

"Fuck. I have to think of something. I hear his footsteps coming up to the closet so I cover myself with clothes, and Obito does too. I forgot to place something down on the floor to make it look like something fell. Shit. He opens the door-"

He scans the room for the cause of the gaaping noise. "Huh coulda' swore I had heard something, probably going insane" He says and shrugs as he closes the door back, I hear it lock.

Obito uncovers himself, as do I. He locked the door. My brain just realized that he locked the door so we're stuck in here. Fuck.

I tap Obito to get his attention and when he looks at me I whisper "Do you have like a bobby pin or a stick or ?" I ask him, pleading for something.

He searches around and finds a bobby pin. I try to grab it from him but he grabs my hand and puts it behind my bsck as if he were arresting me.

"You have to earn it" He says to me. Earn it? Wtf does that mean??!

I look at him, confused. Though, he doesn't explain what he meant. I think, maybe he wants me to do something nice for him? I notice his shoes are untied so I tie them for him. Nothing. Maybe he wanted a hug, so I hug him. Nothing. Maybe he wanted a kiss, nope. What the fuck does he want?. I give him a look that reads "whatthefuckdoyouwant"

He grabs my shirt and pulls me closer to him. Placing the pin on the top shelf where I cannot reach. He pulls me into a long messy kiss. Unsure of where my dad is. Obito stops the kiss and whispers into my ear "I wanna stay over tonight, find out how to hide me" He says and gives me the bobby pin and I open the door. Scanning around for my dad. I leave Obito in there, planning to get him when my dad goes to work. I go to the couch, but someone grabs my shirt and pulls me back.

"Kakashi Hatake." A familar voice speaks out to me as I nervously turn around.

Shit he found me. "Uh..Hi..Dad.." I say, clearly nervous.

"Why weren't you at school today. The school called?" He asks me, making me sweat

"I-I was throwing up.." I lie to him but he somehow buys it

"Hm, ok. Next time tell me so I can get you medicine." He states to me as he lets my shirt go

"I gotta go to work, I was called in a few minutes ago" He says. What?? Already??

"Okay" I plainly spoke to him as he grabbed his stuff and left

"Obito you can come out now." I inform Obito as he comes out

"Mmm hearing you say the word come reminds me of yesterday" He reminds me of the events occured yesterday, smirking

"s-shut up" I blush and sprint into the dining room, turning back to look for Obito

I sigh of relief and turn back around to find him standing in front of me. "I'd fuck you right now on the dining table" He says to me but I cover my ears half way through and run to the staircase, going upstairs to the guest room.

"Doing it on the guest bed, very brave." He says to me as he steps forward, making me step back wards

He steps forward until I fall back onto the bed. Shit was this his plan. I scramble to get up but He jumps and pins me to the bed.

To

Be

Continued

:)