Hauptschlafzimmer

"He steps forward until I fall back onto the bed. Shit was this his plan. I scramble to get up but He jumps and pins me to the bed."

(PS: the title means Master Bedroom in german)

    (gay sex)

I look up at him. He is smiling devilishly above me. I tried to twist and
slither out of his grip, surprisingly I get out and I dash out of the room. Goddamnit how can someone be so horny. I run into my father's room, lofking the door after me. Gasping for air I sit on a couch. My heart begins to relax as my heartbeat pace begins to slow down. I turn on my dad's TV and watch the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas" to ease my nerves since I liked the movie a lot. I ignore Obito's intensive knocking.  

I finish the movie and go to my dad's bed to watch youtube, though I accidentally fall asleep. I wake up to a cool breeze, very relaxing. I notice the TV is still on and to save power I thought to go turn it off. I try to sit up, but can't. I try again, can't. I look up at my hand and I'm handcuffed to the bed. How did I not notice nor feel anything. I look around to find the culprit. The next thing I knew was [the culprit] Obito was laying next to me waving the handcuff key around. These weren't the weird sex handcuffs these were actual police handcuffs.

"Obito uncuff me" I spoke to him, hoping for him to fall through with it.

"No, why would I?" He asks me

"Cause this is my dad's bed" I reply with him shrugging shortly after.

"That doesn't matter" He says as he fidgets with his belt buckle

"What're you doing?" I ask him as I look down at him fidgeting

He successfully unbuckles it and takes it off "Unbuckling my belt duh" He says to be as if I was blind.

He takes off his belt and pulls down my mask, kissing me with a lot of determination. I decide, what the hell. Life is short. Might as well loose my virginity to my teacher. I choose to go along with it, trailing my hand down to his pants. I grab his dick really hard making him groan loudly. He takes off his shirt along with ripping mine because handcuffs exist.

"Hey i liked that shirt" I tease him as he leaves hickeys all over my chest.

He leaves some on my upper neck, dark ones at that. Shit. My dad will see it. He goes down to unbuckle my belt. He looks up at me strangely because I don't have a belt or a button. I was wearing jeggings. He pulls them down and throws them on the ground. Since Obito never closed the door I shivered. Obito unlocked my handcuffs and flipped me over, handcuffing me back to the bed. He shoved his fingers in my mluth and told me to suck. He took his fingers out and pulled my underwear down, shoving all three of them into my ass without a warning.

"FUCK OWWW" I scream/moan out extremely loud

He grabs my ripped up shirt and ties it around my mouth, making everything muffled. He takes his fingers out.

"Ready?" I don't get a chance to respond  before he inserts himself inside of me

He thrusts extremely hard inside of me, causing me to scream again but this time muffled. This goes on for a bit, faster and harder by the minute. Both of us begin to get close to our climax.

"Ah fuck, Kaka.... Kakashi" Those are the last words said from Obito before he comes and pulls out from inside of me.

I also did come but we're not going to talk about that. It got on my dad's blanket! Obito plops down next to me, sinking into the mattress.

"Uh Obito.." I say to him trying to get his attention

He looks up at me as I show him the blanket. His expression is blank, showing no emotion. "So? We can just wash it" He says to me making a valid point

"Can you uncuff me?" I ask Obito before he uncuffs me.

I get up but instantly fall on the ground due to the weakness in my legs. Obito cackles at my deficiency and puts his pants on and walks over to me.

"I'll wash the blankets for you" He says barely getting a word out for how much he is laughing.

I glare at him as he walks out of the room, carrying the blankets with him. I try my best to put on at least my underwear and pants. I struggle to get up but I manage to get up and limp, grabbing everything I could to make it out the door and into my bedroom.  I hear the washing machine turn on and loud footsteps running up the stairs as I lay on my bed. Obito comes in my room, standing at the doorway.

"I'll get the rest of yours and my clothes" He says busting out laughing and walking into my dad's room

A couple minutes later he comes back with his and my clothes and throws them in my wardrope. "Fix it later" he says and goes out the room again.

10 minutes pass and the washing and drying of the blankets conclude as Obito places them neatly on my dad's bed. He is sure to get everything out of my father's room that is mine or Obito's. He finally finishes and comes back to my room, locking the door behind him as he jumps behind me and lays. We fall asleep.