History

(Kakashi's POV)

It was the next day of school after the awkward dinner from the previous night. I walk dreadfully to the bus stop since I did not feel energized enough to walk to school today. I wait for the bus to arrive. I take my phone out and play some Prodigy™️ ( not sponsored) which is just a cool game but with math facts. I am not a nerd I promise. The school instructed us to do it as a new learning expierence but I can't stop playing.

The bus arrives and I get on and sit in the same seat as always. I am glued to my phone as I feel the seat next to me sink down. Someone has sat beside me. Social anxiety has kicked in! I look over to the person next to me. Thank god it is just Obi- OBITO?!

"What the fuck?!" I raise my voice at the sudden dark haired figure sitting beside me.

"What's wrong love?" He asks me.

I tense up at the word love. Nobody had ever said that to me before. My mom used to call me hon but not love. My dad calls me kiddo. He's the first to call me that. Shit am I getting feelings??

"D-Don't call me that p-pervert!" I blush and look away from him. I could feel him making a smug face as he moves closer to me.

"But you like it~" He whispers into my ear as he takes my leg and puts it on his.

"N..No! I don't" I try to take my leg off but he grips hold of it tightly

I give up as he was much larger and stronger than me.

"Atta boy, very smart aren't you?" Obito says to me

"We have a quiz today in my class, and you still have detention" He says to me

"What?! On the second day?!" I scream at him

"Ah, well the quiz is about the history of Konoha. It will not be a grade as it is kind of a pre assessment." I groan in response

"Aww don't worry i'll be right there to help you~" He says smirking

"Are you sure you're gonna help me or are you gonna flirt" I ask him

"I dont know, you will find out." It was like planned or something because at that moment the bus stops to drop us off at school.

I wait for him to get out of the seat but he doesn't budge.

"Cmon we'll miss it" I say to him begging for him to get up

"That doesn't matter, the bell doesn't ring till 9 and it is currently 7 o clock" He says and grins

Ugh fuck this guy. I crawl over him. I can tell he had enjoyed that brcause he did a mmpf sound. I sprint off the bus. I turn back and Obito was gone. I stand for a second, confused. I turn back around to be greeted eith the same damn Uchiha.

"Ah what the fu-!" He puts the shh finger against my lips

"No cursing on school grounds, Mr Hatake." He says to me in a monotone voice causing me to scoff and storm off

I go to my locker and shove my backpack in the locker, collecting my things and heading to homeroom.

I angerily sit down in my chair and lay my head down. The door opens which makes me sit my head up and incomes that pervert, I hoped it would be other students. It wasn't. His eyes catch my glance, He smiles and walks over to his desk. Unwilling, my eyes follow his movements.

He sits down at his desk and pulls up his computer screen. I just stare at him. His mouth moves, I however do not hear any noise.

"Kashi????!" He screams at me. So he was making noise I was just shutting it out.

"Ready for your quiz today?" He asks me in a normal voice

I nod. "If you want, You can go ahead and take it and I can begin to help you go over it in class?" It did sound like a good plan so I agreed.

I did the pre-test. As soon as I was finished students began to flood in and out when homeroom was over.

I sighed as it was first period. I turned in the pre assesment to Obito. He smirks and gives a small wink at me. I shurg it off and sit back down at my desk. He passes out the pre-assesment  to the rest of the students. He completes that task and pulls his chair next to mine so he can help me.

Nothing unusual, he actually does normal teacher things during the session. Class ends.

My day goes on usual, though I now have lunch detention and after school detention with Obito. Ugh just kill me already.

I head over to the detention room to see Obito waiting for me.