𝘕𝘢 𝘉𝘪'𝘴 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭

ılı

ılı.lıllıılı.ıllı
playιng: Mikrokosmos 𝚋𝚢 BTS
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

[𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬]

''Dad, where are we going?'' Na Bi asked Felix, who was struggling to tie her hair into a ponytail.

Jisung used this opportunity to silently place a few clips and ribbons in his twin's hair, the other totally oblivious about it.

''We're going to school today!''

''School? Why?''

''So you can learn new things and make new friends'' he answered, puffing his cheeks at the end result of Na Bi's new hairstyle. At least it isn't as bad as Changbin's.

''I don't need friends they disappoint me'' Chan, who was sipping on his coffee, almost spat out the bitter drink and looked at Na Bi, who was smiling sheepishly, in disbelief.

''Felix, what did you teach her?''

''I swear, it wasn't me'' the younger defended himself before Chan could whip his ass to oblivion or somewhere where the sun doesn't shine.

''Uncle Jae said that before'' Na Bi said as she leaped out of Felix's lap, running to the leader's side. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose before picking his daughter up.

''Do I look okay, dad?'' the elder smiled, placing a peck on her forehead.

''Of course you do. Have always been my pretty butterfly'' laughter erupted from Na Bi when he started poking her sides, causing the little girl to squirm in his arms.

''Alright, we have everything. Lets go. We don't want to be late, right?'' Minho said, slinging her tiny school bag over his shoulders.

Since its going to be her first day in pre-school, it was going to be a very memorable occasion for this family of 9.

Therefore, the members decided to wake up extra early today to send Na Bi off.

But it got pretty chaotic really quickly if you ask me.

''Can we not send her?'' Hyunjin whined and hugged her tighter, not wanting to let the smaller go.

Seungmin sighed and rubbed is temples before giving his bandmate a disapproving look.

''I've already lost count on how many times I said this but Nana needs early education!"

The blonde-haired male pouted, hugging his clueless child close to him.