𝘕𝘢 𝘉𝘪'𝘴 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘞𝘐𝘊𝘌

ılı

ılı.lıllıılı.ıllı
playιng: 𝘊𝘳𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘚𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝚋𝚢 𝘉𝘛𝘚
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

[𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬]

All 8 members of JYP's newest boy group were in the living room, either watching SKY Castle that is currently being played on the TV screen or was playing with Na Bi andher barbie dolls.

Jisung was combing one of the dolls' hair, untangling all the knots formed in the hair when Na Bi jumped on his lap and squeezed his cheeks.

"Dad, I'm bored!!!!" She whined, her lips pouting and eyes as big as ever. Jisung tried not to look at her big googly eyes knowing he would immediately give in to whatever plan she has up her sleeves.

"Play with your dolls."

"But I want ice cream."

Chan sighed, shaking the doll in his hand. "Nana, we've had baskin robins 10 times this week. I repeat, 10 TIMES".

"Really? That's little" Na Bi furrowed her eyebrows.

"I know right" Jeongin high-fived her, earning face palms from the other 7. "Jeongin, don't even encourage her" Minho exasperately shook his head.

"What? I'm just stating facts right baby?" The youngest member kissed Na Bi's cheek, the girl in Jisung's arms nodding at every single word being uttered.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, totally not annoyed with them.

"Stop spoiling her."

"Tell that to the person you see in the mirror every morning, you soggy waffle."

"Oof hyunjin just got burned" Changbin sipped on his green tea at this moment.

Na Bi huffed and pouted, walking back to Jeongin and flopping herself down on his lap before grabbing a barbie doll.

Silence surrounded them for a moment. It was quiet...too quiet that Chan can't help the overwhelming wave of anxiousness wash over him.

"Guys, its quiet."

"Too quiet" Felix knitted his eyebrows together.

"Something is about to go down and I don't think I'll like it'' Jeongin hugged his baby tighter, Na Bi looking at him with confusion evident in her eyes.

And at that moment, the door flung open, revealing 9 girls holding up finger guns.

"This is the FBI! We are here to take the baby away from these unwanted criminals!"