𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘈𝘵 𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 3

ılı

ılı.tlıllıılı.ıllı
playιng: Time of Our Life 𝚋𝚢 Day6
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"YOU LOST NANA?!" Felix shrieked, falling to the floor as his knees weakened from the horrifying news.

"Nana...my baby" he panted quickly, his breath shortening. "Its alright Felix, calm down Felix...please just calm down now" Jisung hugged the younger male, attempting to calm him.

"How did you even..." Changbin didn't managed to finish his sentence as he groaned from frustration, ruffling his hair in the process.

"IT ALL HAPPENED IN A HUGE BLUR! ONE SECOND SHE WAS RIGHT BESIDE ME, HOLDING MY HAND AND THE NEXT SHE WAS ALREADY GONE!!!" Sungjin tightly gripped onto his hair as he explained to the angry male in front of him.

Everyone was going bonkers. If you guys haven't noticed it yet, she was practically the only thing to keep them sane in this idol life.

Whenever they feel down, one glance at their daughter and instantly their whole world would lit up.

But after this devastating news, their world immediately became dark and crashed down, breaking into millions of pieces, the shards falling into an abyss filled with nothingness.

The only way to patch it back up again was to find her. And they are determined to, even if it disrupts their daily and sleep schedule.

"Minho hyung! Wait!" Hyunjin called out to the male, but it was too late. He already ran out of the cafe and back to the hallway, climbing up the flight of stairs.

Chan crossed his arms, tightly fluttering his eyes shut. He paced back and forth for a while before turning to look at Sungjin again.

"We have to find her...now"

Back at NCT's waiting room....

Taeil and Winwin cautiously treated Na Bi's injured knee with the help of Chenle and Jeno, careful to not awaken the sleeping girl.

"Chenle, can you pass me the ointment please?" Winwin told the boy. Chenle turned to the first aid kit and grabbed the ointment before handing it to his hyung with a smile.

"Here you go hyung"

"Thanks Lele" he smiled back before diverting his focus back to Na Bi's knee.

"Okay now hold the bottom of her shin gently Jeno and when I say gently, it means gently" Taeil shot him a knowing look, in which Jeno replied with a sheepish smile.