Hyper Findings

For the next few hours, the world was in panic. "Is this real?!", "Dude! Did ya see that?!", "What does the government know about this?!".

Flurries of questions came. The government was just as bewildered as everyone else. At that very moment, every scientist on the Earth was researching. No, they were not researching the cube (They picked it up, by the way). No. They were researching about the symbolic meanings of what had just transpired. Their efforts were futile, obviously, since this was the first time the world had actually seen something like this happen.

After their obvious failure at analyzing the meaning, all attention fell unto the cube. The cube itself was undamaged, even after its fall. It was sleek, black, shiny, and badass looking.

Onto the cube was a paper note taped to a handle. The note, although slightly torn due to the fall, was surprisingly still intact. The barely legible writing read:

"For your race. Choose wisely."

To open the cube, the scientists needed only to whack it with a crowbar, then it made whirring sounds. After 10 seconds it had unfolded itself, surprising everyone in the room, and sitting in the center was the blueprint that would change the world in ways beyond our comprehension.

(Hey, it's your boi, the Author. Just wanted to let you guys know that the next chapter is the actual start of the novel. Another little thing I wanted to let you guys know about is that the next chapter, as well as the chapters after that, may require a vast imagination to create mental images more efficiently for your enjoyment. Peace)