Car wash

Ellas POV

Ellas POV

I drove into the nearest car wash. It wasn't to packed, which I was glad for. I parked near one of the hoses that I would be using. I got out and grabbed my backpack. I went into one of the public bathrooms. I walked into one of the stalls and locked it, I opened my backpack and grabbed my after school outfit. I took off my school clothes and put on my shorts and shirt. I put my school clothes into my backpack for later.

I walked out of the stall and threw my backpack onto my back. I walked out of the public bathroom. I walked over to my car. I could hear wolf whistles towards me. I rolled my eyes. Pigs.

I bought a few rags, I got a bucket of water and soap. And some wax to wax the car. I put the soap in the bucket of water and made it soapy. I grabbed the rag and started to wash the car. "You definitely needed a wash dude", I said as I started to Scrub the hood. But the minute I said it, the hood popped open and I fell back, I fell into the bucket of water. Making my ass all wet and soapy. I groaned in a annoyance. What the hell dude?! "I'm totally going to have to fix that, that wasn't cool dude", I said as If the car could really understand me. I got up, despite the soapy and wet ass, and I began to wash the car again. It was a bit hard to get to the top of the car, so I just watered it down, in hopes of getting all the dirt off of it.

Now time to dry and wax. I dried most of the car as I could. Since I'm short as hell. Once done drying, I began to wax the car. But once I had started it felt like the car was shaking, no, more like purring. What a weird car. "Your definitely something else dude, you ain't like any other car I've worked on", I said as I continued to wax it. But I loved my new car. It looked brand new. I put my hands on my hips, I looked like a proud owner of a new car. "You look amazing", I said. People probably think I'm crazy. But who gives a shit. Normal people suck.

I grabbed my backpack from inside of my car and went back into the public bathroom. I dried off as best as I could. Before putting my wet clothes in a towel and putting it back into my backpack. I didn't have a brush, but who was I trying to impress? Yeah nobody that's who. I walked out of the public bathroom and walked back over to my now cleaned car. I threw my backpack in the back. I grabbed my keys and started the car, I put the little dice balls on. "Now your looking cool", I said. I drove out of the car wash. I started to make my way home. Not before I stopped by a store to get me a red and blue slushee.

When I did get to the store, I bought some snacks and some oil for the car. I paid for it and I walked out of the store. I saw some boys laughing at my car. I glared at them. I unlocked my car and put the stuff inside. I turned back around. I folded my arms together. I glared at them. I then knew who they were. Trent and his goons. I walked over to them. "Don't you have somewhere else to be a Moron?", I asked him. He laughed in my face. "Your such a loser and you have a loser car", he said laughing. His friends laughed as well. Well that pissed me off. First no one calls me a loser and second, no one insults my car. I glared at him, I still had my slushee in hand. I got real close. "Oh I'm a loser huh?", I said. He chuckled. "You sure are loser", he said laughing in my face again. I grit my teeth together. We'll see about that. I raised my arm and poured my slushee over his head. The red and blue drink came out of the cup and *splat* fell on top of his head. I smirked. "Well at least I'm not the loser with slushee over his head, bye bye", I said as I waved my fingers at him. I threw away the cup, not wanting to be a litterbug. I got in my car and started it. I patted the steering wheel. "Don't worry about it, your not a loser", I said. I then drove myself home. Wishing I didn't waist my slushee. But it was totally worth it. Totally worth it.

Nobody calls me a loser. No one.