Chapter 55 - The Story of Zhao Feng

His words made the woman beside him feel a bit embarrassed. She looked at the man and said, "Dong Heng, the rules of the restaurant has nothing to do with you. Don't be so rude when you talk."

"Am I rude?" Little Qing, we are guests! Isn't that we are guest God for the service staff? Actually, this is my first time that I saw customers served their own food. What kind of attitude is this? I think I need to complain to the Consumer Association. " The man sneered, and said to Zhang Han.

"Oh." Zhang Han's expression did not change in the slightest, then he replied indifferently: "Then go and file a complaint."

After finished speaking, Zhang Han carried Mengmeng and walked to the sofa.

"Aiyo?" Little Qing, look at his attitude... " The blond man's face was sullen.

Before his voice had died away, Liang Mengqi said coldly: "What attitude is this? The price is showed at the entrance, and the rules are always there. If you don't want to eat, then please leave. Do not make a ruckus here. "

"That's right. Hum, the boss's food isn't prepared for any mortal. If you felt unsatisfied, then go out." Zhao Dahu rolled his eyes at the golden-haired man as he spoke in a weird tone.

"Ha ha!" The man sneered and said, "I think you guys are the ones who should be entrusted with this task. What is it? Was it a black shop? "

"Dong Heng, stop talking." The woman beside him frowned and said, "We're here to have meals. If you don't want to eat with me, then leave by yourself."

"I didn't mean that." The golden-haired man shook his head and said, "I just don't like the service here. It's fine if you set a higher price, but if the service isn't good, then what is it?"

His words were obviously meant for Zhang Han, but Zhang Han did not plan to bother with this pretentious bastard.

Zhang Han ignored him, but there were people who paid attention to him.

After Zhao Feng reluctantly drank the last mouthful of milk, he stood up and walked towards the golden-haired man.

When the golden-haired man saw Zhao Feng, his eyes stared with a stupefied expression on his face. It was clear that he recognizeed Zhao Feng.

"Eat somenthing?"

Zhao Feng walked in front of the golden-haired man. He did not have much expression on his face, only two words coming out of his mouth.

"Yes, yes! Brother Feng, why are you here?" The golden-haired man's expression turned bitter.

"If you want to eat, then it's good. My table is empty, clean it up and sit there." Zhao Feng gazed at him a few times, and said: "Also, from now on, when you come here, you'd better be quiet."

"Yes, I understand." The golden-haired man hurriedly nodded.

The golden-haired man was also a member in Yonghe club. As his family started a small company, he could be considered a rich second generation. They occasionally treated everyone. Zhao Feng met this guy for a few times when he came to the New Moon Bay. He wanted to curry favor with Zhao Feng, but Zhao Feng did not care about it. Thus every time he met Zhao Feng, he would be as if he was a mouse seeing a cat.

After Zhao Feng finished speaking, he did not bother to pay any more attention to him. He took his own cup and went to the kitchen to pour another cup of milk, throwing the duster to the golden-haired man when leaving.

"Would you mind if I sit here?" Zhao Feng said as he pointed to the empty seat in front of Zhao Dahu.

"No one is here. Take a seat." Zhao Dahu replied. His behaviors had left a good impression on Zhao Feng.