Chapter 76 - The first ten membership cards were sold out

The manager, who had just reached the door, turned around. He frowned as he looked at the two and said coldly,

"Doing business has always been about honesty. This kind of cheating is no longer suitable for this job. Go to the front desk and check your monthly salary. Both of you are fired!"

With that, they two's expressions completely changed. They wanted to say something, but the manager didn't give them the chance and walked out in big strides.

When he arrived at Zhang Han's restaurant, the manager's expression was somewhat bitter:

"Boss, I'm really sorry. I didn't know that two newcomers from the kitchen had switched one."

"I have already fired them! This is truly unreasonable; I can't believe that they have done such a thing! "

"The employees of the restaurant are really disappointing!"

"..."

"Sigh, I don't even want to work there anymore."

"Cough cough, boss, why don't you reconsider me ..."

The manager first indignantly said a few words, but very soon, the atmosphere gradually changed, and the manager once again expressed his desire to work in here.

However, Zhang Han shook his head and rejected him. After a while, the manager gave up and shook his head helplessly as he turned to leave.

However, the manager's heart had prepared to be repeatedly defeated. He firmly believed that as long as one's martial arts was profound; the iron pestle would be ground into a needle!

He believed that one day he would make Zhang Han accept him.

After the manager left, Zhang Han accompanied Mengmeng to watch the cartoon, and very quickly, it was 5: 30.

This time, the first group of guests was an elderly couple, the man looked to be in his fifties, with a square face and wearing a Chinese tunic. Although his expression was kind, his body would inadvertently emit the aura of a superior.

Beside him was a woman who looked younger than he did. Her hair was still very dark and her face was well maintained, but the lines at the corners of her eyes showed the signs of age.

"Liying, you'll know when you taste it later. The food here is really the best I've ever eaten." After entering the restaurant, the square-faced man lightly patted the woman's back with a smile.

"Alright, the food make you spend so much money, it must be delicious." Wu Liying laughed indifferently.

Her demeanor was polite, her tone gentle, and she had the bearing of a lady from a noble family. She must have been a beauty when she was young.

"Although it is a bit expensive, you have seen the notice board at the entrance. It has already sold seven cards. If you don't buy it now, you won't be able to afford it later." The square-faced man shook his head slightly.

"If you want to buy it, then buy it. We're all old, and our children are good too. If they know you like it, then don't mention the money, they would buy it for you even it is ten million." Wu Liying chuckled.

"That won't do." His square face straightened as he said, "It's not easy for them to earn money. Moreover, even though they are my children, I do not like to accept so much money from them."

The square-faced man's name was Li Qiang. He used to work for the government and was a division chief. Although he had retired, he still had some authority.

He had a son and a daughter, both of whom were top students and had developed business brains. His son had started a financial company, his daughter a cosmetics company, his eldest son has a son, and his youngest daughter has a daughter; What a happy family.