Chapter 162 The Illusory Body Copper Coin

Five minutes later, with Zhang Han's spiritual force as the medium, the Illusory Body Copper Coin was gradually refined by Dahei.

"Try to use your consciousness to communicate the Illusory Body Copper Coin." Zhang Han pointed at the Dahei's head and said.

"Whoa, whoa..."

Dahei was still a little aggrieved at its master who just punctured its skin and made it feel some pain.

However, hearing the master's words, Dahei still made its eyes stare at the copper coin.

"Whoa..."

A moment later, Dahei scratched its head, showing a face of innocence because it didn't feel anything.

"Use your consciousness to feel the copper coin carefully." Zhang Han cautioned.

"Whoa..."

Dahei was very obedient and continued to try. Its big eyes stared at the copper unblinkingly. Three minutes later, its eyes suddenly shined brightly and looked at Zhang Han.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa...hum, hum..."

It signaled that it felt the existence of the copper coin.

"If you use your consciousness to communicate with the copper coin and imagine yourself to be human, you can transform. Communicate with the coin again and remove the illusion, and you can transform back." Zhang Han explained to Dahei.

"Whoa..."

Dahei scratched its head and tried hard.

However, Zhao Feng said in confusion, "Boss, what you are talking about?" What do you mean imagine to be human?"

"Poof...ahem...ahem..."

Before finishing his words, Zhao Feng suddenly gave a stare, looking at Dahei dumbfounded.

A living human appeared in front of him after a soft and bright light shot across Dahei's appearance.

Zhao Feng also finally understood what Zhang Han meant by phantom, but wasn't it too unbelievable?

"Wait!"

"Was...was the master really a fairy?"

The scene at the moment seemed to be a hammer, smashing his world outlook. At this time, he was already vaguely convinced of the cultivation immortal by the master!

"How did this happen..."

"It's just...why does Dahei look so familiar?"

Shocked and dizzy, Zhao Feng looked at the man turned by Dahei but failed to remember who he was like.

The man in front of him looked quite strong, with the same height of over two meters and limbs developed muscles showing strong power. He was bald with big eyes and dense eyebrows as well as a high-bridged nose, wearing close-fitting short sleeves and military pants and boots.

"Dahei..."

Zhang Han's mouth quivered slightly. He said helplessly, "You can't walk outside like this."

Straightforward like Dahei, it directly transformed into a 'big man' like Dwayne Johnson.

Was it a mistake to enable it to see movies?

Zhang Han felt a little funny.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..."

Dahei called twice and scratched his head, looking at "his" hands and feet with a little curiosity.

"Transform to another one." Zhang Han said.

"Whoa."

Dahei thought a moment and then changed "his" appearance.