Officer

*After soccer game, because I don't know how that shit works*

We had just won our soccer game the score was 4 to 0. Yoongi did good, he blocked all the goal attempts from the other side, and I shot a couple goals. I changed in the locker room after showering, after I was all clean I grabbed my stuff and went to the parking lot, I was looking for Jimin, he went to the game since he's Yoongis boyfriend, he is also dropping me off. 

I found the boy and jogged over to him, he was standing and talking with Yoongi

"You guys ready to go?"

"We were waiting for you to go, and here you are, so I think we can leave now" we got into the car, Yoongi started it up and we drive off. Jimin looked over his shoulder at me

"Do you know what happened to Jungkook? His ankle looked pretty bad, it was, like, the size of a grapefruit! I hope he is resting fine and that his ankle isn't hurting him to much." I just shrugged, I didn't really care. I was loo out the window when we passed a familiar wall, I had spray painted on.

Yoongi pulled up to my driveway, I thanked the both of them and got out, they drove off. It was now time for my least favorite part of the day. 

*Time skip brought to you by Jibooty*

I found a wall and started at a picture I had envisioned, it was like 5am

Flashback: 

I had stopped at a cafe and got a cup of coffee a bit before and ran into Namjoon and Jin, they were drinking coffee and eating muffins, I said hi to them and we had a short conversation. They then left, and I left soon after.

End Flashback:

I pulled up my mask, the spray paint smelled, and it was bad to inhale so I kept a mask with my paints, the mask also his my face so passserbyers couldn't recognize me. 

*Another time skip brought to you by the lazy author*

Without Namjoon

I was almost finished, it has been a couple hours since I started, I know it may seem like a while but I have two reasons: 1. The art I was doing was rather big, and I was doing a couple things, and 2. I had a lot of stress to release. Art was a stress releaver for me, and when I was really stressed and/or angry, the mediums changed from paper and pencils, to walls and paint.