"Hey Yoongi can I crash on your couch?" Taehyung asked while he was walking down the street.

"Weren't you, a couple hours ago, talking about how you had a place to stay?" The voice said through the phone

"Well I blew that, like that kick on Friday."

"I thought we agreed not to talk about that?" You could here the sigh in his voice. I probably woke him up. This was confirmed by a yawn heard from the older. 

"I woke you up didn't I? Bro I'm sorry"

"It's fine, I need to finish up an assignment anyway" 

"Okay" there was a moment if silence

"Yeah, how close are you? I'll pick you up" 

"At the corner of Beapsae Street and Ddaeng Boulevard."

"K, I'll be there in a bit"

He hung up and I just looked around the street corner until I heard a car pull up. I looked in the window and it was Yoongi, I opened the door and basically threw myself into the seat. The other drove to the house and when we got in, he threw a sleeping bag at me and said there was pizza on the counter. I noded, and as he went back upstairs I ate a few pieces and then grabbed a coke and went back to the couch. I turned on the TV and started watching a stand up comedy. About half way through watching a second stand up I got a call. I didn't even look at the caller and picked up.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung can you come over, like right now?"

"Didn't you want me to not talk to you again?"

"Don't start with me. I don't know why but Jungkook is begging for you and won't calm down?" 

As soon as I heard it was something with Jungkook I knew I would help. "I guess...I'll be there in a bit" I pulled on my shoes and went to Yoongi, hoping he would drive me. He agreed and groggily got up and slipped on his shoes.

"The things I do for you..." He cursed. We made our way to the car. We were driving, correction Yoongi was driving. We made it there, he asked a few questions about it and I told him all I knew. He noded then dumped me in front of the house. I knocked on the door and then heard someone walking towards the door. Jin opened it and then quickly warned me,

"I swear if you do anything, I'll rip you to pieces" I noded and then we went up stairs. I slowly opened the door and walked in standing awkwardly in the middle room, he looked so tiny, and all I wanted to do was make him feel safe and cuddle him. It's so funny how one moment I don't want to see him again, and the next moment all I want to do was protect him from all the bad things in the world. 

I looked over to Jin, and whispered into his ear, "what should I do? Am I aloud to go sit with him?"

He then respond back in a whisper in my ear, "yeah you can, but I swear-" he warned, I noded and then looked over at the other on the bed. Thinking the same thing I'm pretty sure every other person in the room was thinking, 'why me?'

I the walked over to the bed and the awkwardly asked, "May I?" I said while motioning to bed. He noded, his face was still stained with tears, and more were coming, I was wondering what caused it. I also wanted to hug him and baby him. While I was thinking, I also sat down on the bed where I was before, just above his head. I continued to wonder while looking forward. I then felt someone staring at me, I looked down a bit, and saw the younger pouting while looking forward. I then threaded my fingers through his hair he was basically purring at it, I then felt a shift and felt him move his head to my lap then take a deep breath. He was seeming to calm down, and so I countinued to thread my fingers through his soft fluffy hair. 

He seemed to be deep in thought so I decide to just stay silent and look at him a bit. At some point he fell asleep again, and I could hear the cute snores. I looked down again and saw his bangs covering his face, so like a typical romcom, I brushed it away from his face and admired it a bit.

'snap out of it Taehyung. He hates you! ...you hate him too.'

'okay, but like do I though?'

'we've been over this, yes. Yes you do'

'okay, but like hear me out. He's a bit cute though. And like look at him and his bangs'

'bitch, we discussed this, you both hate each other, you are not going soft on me are you?'

'nooo' 

This mini conversation with myself was a bit helpful

'okay, but like what if I just went back to hating him on Monday? Hmmm? I mean, it could work'

'im literally questioning our sanity at this moment'

'boi, I've been doing that for a while now. But anyway, what should I do, he needs me!'

'i don't care, not my problem, but just stop it'

'bro it is your problem, you are literally me'

'whatever'

I decided to nap a bit, so I tried to lay down without waking Jungkook up. After I managed to do so, I felt him stick to me like a baby koala. I figured what would it hurt to hug back? So I held his waist lightly and he immediately cuddles into my neck, to which I, just as quickly, take a deep breath. My neck is so sensitive.