CH. 60

Ashley's P.O.V

These past few weeks with Mike have been so good. He's so sweet, caring, funny, and verrrrrry attractive. He's met my parents and they love him! I mean my mom is easy to please, but my dad.. That's another story, but him and my dad get along so well. He's all I ever wanted in a guy. We've hung out a lot.
*Flashback to last week @ Mike's house*

Laying in bed with big Mike is always fun. "You're so warm Mikey." I say to him. He smiles and pulls me closer to him. "I like keeping you warm." He smirks. He takes his phone out starts taking pictures (pictures above ↑) . "I look terrible stop Mike!" "No you don't, now look happy." He starts tickling me. "I don't have to look happy, because you already make me happy." I say. He looks me straight into the eyes and licks his lips. "You have know idea how glad I am that I met you and asked you to hang out me that one Friday." he says. I can't take it anymore. I grab him by the shirt and kiss him so hard. He looks surprised, but kisses me back even harder.
*end of flashback *

You know how school is almost over and college is coming up, well I was supposed to go to UCLA and live with Taylor... but I declined going to UCLA, because I wasn't to stay close to home and Mike. Even though Taylor and I had a thing, we talked it out and decided to just be friends. It was for the best. Plus I have other offers too for college, TCU, University of Nebraska Omaha, and Iowa. I don't know which one, but i'll figure it out soon enough.