𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 : 𝐌𝐄𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐆

**✿❀ ❀✿**

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"okay trolls listen up, its my turn!" mei xiang articulated, earning the attention of the seven males.

"excuse me who are you calling troll?" lucas dramatically asked, earning a chuckle from the girl. she rolled her eyes jokingly and continued.

"anyways, when i was like ten? or eleven i was walking down the streets of paris and boom! i saw this really nice boutique with beautiful clothes inside. i begged my mother to bring me inside." mei xiang started, "i was like mama please please please!" mei xiang spoke in a childish tone, tugging kun's shirt, re-enacting the scene. yangyang giggled.

"as i looked at the clothes i realized i wanted to be a fashion designer!" mei xiang proudly declared, standing up from the couch and crossing her arms as she made eye contact with the camera. the males awed and clapped at the only female.

ten cleared his throat, "well since there are seven VERY handsome males in the room, how about we give a fashion show with your clothes?" the males looked at each other and gave a nod of approval. mei xiang raised a brow and joked ;

"where? i don't see any." xiaojun gave a shocked face towards the camera. the sound of mei xiang laughing loudly at the boys who were in denial boomed through the studio.

mei xiang pretended to measure winwin's shoulders with a measuring tape whilst kun and yangyang stood at the other side of the room looking at the articles of clothing the staff brought.

then the fashion show began. mei xiang sat on the couch, looking at the seven males who were lined up. lucas was up first, he gave a smug look towards the camera and did his ICONIC justin bieber pose, earning a snort from mei xiang. next up was hendery who was very serious. he threw his jacket over his shoulder and did three poses to the camera, earning the approval from mei xiang. winwin spun to the front like the ballerina he was. he gave a shy smile and scurried off. then came in the two eldest, kun and ten. they walked together, wearing matching jackets. they posed shoulder to shoulder and finished off with a cute heart, mei xiang applauded at her parents. xiaojun confidently walked towards mei xiang, taking off the sunglasses she wore on her nose bridge, he attempted to spin the glasses cooly around his fingers but it ended up falling to the floor, making the entire room laugh at his silly mistake. baffled, he quickly picked it up and slide the glasses onto his nose. pretending as if nothing happened. he posed and went back to the boys, flustered. last but not least, was the youngest yangyang. he walked towards the camera with a very swag motion. he tugged at the drawstrings of his hoodie and posed to mei xiang, making her giggle.