𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕 : 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓

MEI XIANG MEETS THE NEW MEMBERS OF THE NEW SUB-UNIT, WAYV

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"wait... are you guys thinking what i'm thinking?" giggled mei xiang. the five members of the international group, nct, were called to have an important meeting with SM's head director. they were already seated in the meeting room, waiting for the staff.

lucas could barely hide his excitement, "hopefully it's something about a new sub-unit!"

"gosh i feel so nervous!" chirped ten, rubbing his palms together whilst his feet jittered on the ground. their jitter feelings stopped when the head director of sm entered the room. they all stood up to greet the male.

"hello everyone, i'm sure you are all very curious as to why i have arranged a meeting with you all." he started, taking a seat. he looked over to mei xiang with a proud smile, "how have you been coping mei xiang?"

she gave a warm smile, "it's been pretty great actually. i wasn't expecting to be so welcomed by the fans,"

mr.kim simply nodded in response. he rested his arms onto the long desk and folded his hands together. "we are planning on debuting a new sub-unit under nct. a sub-unit that solely consists of nct's chinese members, hence why you all are here." the nct members gave wide eyes to each other. "and this sub-unit will be called wayv. this is actually the first time that nct will be officially debuting a foreign sub-unit. the goal of this unit is to expand our demographic towards the chinese fans and pretty much east asia. you will also have occasional promotions in china. however you five are not the only members. we have decided to add three smrookie trainees to this sub-unit, yangyang, xiaojun and guanheng. you will meet up with them tomorrow in practice room 3C. once you all have met, preparations for your debut will start." mr.kim explained. the members were all very ecstatic to say the least. i mean, they were given the chance to debut again.

"and that's all for the meeting. thank you," mr.kim stood up from his chair and gave a slight bow to the members in the room which was returned.

"thank you mr.kim!" beamed mei xiang.

once mr.kim had left the room, the five started rejoicing together in glee.

"oh my god we'll be debuting together again!" cried winwin, jumping up and down in excitement.

"i wonder how the new members will be like... i don't think i've met them before," pondered mei xiang, eyebrows furrowed in concentration as she tried to recall the practices she had and any trainees with the names of 'yangyang, xiaojun or guanheng,' .