𝐌𝐄𝐈 𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

A FEW COLLECTION OF MOMENTS FROM MEI XIANG'S LIVE STREAMS

**✿❀ ❀✿** 

 »»————- 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 ————-««

"which celebrity/idol are you crushing on nowadays?"

mei xiang tapped her finger under her chin and her head perked up, "the first one is yuzuru hanyu, the figure skater! i came across one of his performances on my youtube recommendations and i was in awe at how great he glides so gracefully on ice,"

"ooh~ i've also been watching the anime, maid-sama, and wow, usui is such a fine man. he's very much like my ideal type," she swooned. 

"do you remember your first love?" 

a small smile appeared on mei xiang's face, "yeah i actually do, do you guys want to hear about it?" 

the comments then flooded with a bunch of fans answering with 'yes' . 

she gave a small chuckle before starting, "so i was around eight or nine years old and my parents and i stayed in america for about three or four months? it was for work or something but anyway, during our stay in america, when my parents were too busy working, they sent me to one of my mom's close friend's house. and my mom's friend has a son and we instantly became friends despite me being older than him by just a few years. when it was winter, we were playing with snow together and he ruined my snowman and i started crying really hard because of it." mei xiang paused her storytime to laugh at her childish immature personality, "he then consoled me and it was the first time that i've felt warmth and comfort from a boy. and in that moment my only thought was that i wanted my future lover to hold me the way he did- god it sounds so cringe," mei xiang groaned, hiding her face in her palms.

"when me and my family left to go back to france, both of us were crying really hard and my mom told me that i said 'to leave me in america so Iican stay with him,'  wow did i think that i was in some k-drama or something?" snorted mei xiang after quoting her words. 

she then looked back at the comment section of her live, "do you remember his name?" 

"i don't exactly remember his name and i want to respect his privacy in case he's somewhere out there watching my live but i remember calling him ning. ning if you're out there and watching this live... i miss you and i hope you remember me too!" chirped mei xiang. her gaze then softened and a melancholic look took over her face, "i really missed when the times when we played together without a care in the world. i hope we can meet again someday!"