Chapter 1 (nba YoungBoy)

ky'omi Syri Anne Wells
I sat by the window watching all the girls play in the backyard since I stayed in my room, I had lots of friends here and a lot of enemy's but a lot more enemy than friends. People didn't understand why I walk around with a bad attitude, but they wouldn't understand how much pain I was in. My mom left me here because her mom kicked her out and she didn't have have the right things to take care of a baby my dad didn't know about me though. I am 12 years old still in an adoption home.

I don't get exited for adoption day anymore I just sit there and watch the smaller kids get adopted the older kids don't care.

~~~~~~

Kentrell DeSean Gualden

"This one is cute, I want that one!" Yaya said joyfully.

"Yaya there's more than one lil guh." I chuckled at how exited she was.

"Fine I'll look through more, but if I can find no one we getting her!" She demanded.

"Whateva ya want bae." I said kissing her lips.

I soon had got up fixing my jeans going head to the bathroom. Getting in the bath room taking a piss I had fixed my cloths walking out going to the front room until there was a knock on the door. Looking through the peep hole I seen gang and nem. I opens the door before walking away going to sit by Yaya.

"Waddam bitch." Ben said sitting on side me dapping me up.

"Nun mane chillin." I said putting my arm over Yaya.

"What y'all got to eat in this bitch." Kd said going straight in the kitchen.

"Do it look like we buy dumbo snacks?" I said looking at him.

"Fuck you patato looking ass bitch!" He said sitting down on the love seat.

"Wassam sis." Three said looking at Yaya.

"Hey bro I miss you!" Yaya said not looking up from her phone.

"Whatchu got gone on in that phone sus?" Joe asked.

"Same thing from yesterday." She said.

"Are y'all sure y'all wanna adopt?" Boomer asked.

"Yea!" Yaya said excitedly.

"Yea mane I really wanna lit guh." I said just thinking about how she'll look.

"BAE I WANT THUS ONE, I want her!!" Yaya said jumping up getting over exited.

"Damn bitch break the whole damn sofa while you at it." Kd laughed.

"Shut the fuck up big eared hoe!" I snapped.

"Damn K you good!" Boomer asked chuckling.

"Mane don't disrespect my gurl like dat dude!" I said in all seriousness.

"Damn dent headed bitch I was playing." Kd laughed again.

"Yea whatever." I waved him off looking at yaya's phone.

"Can we get her baby." She asked pointing.

"You sho mane dat guh 12." I said look at facts about her.

"Yea she cute and she kinda looks like you." She said trying to get me to want her.

"Fine bae, but when you wanna go get ha?"

"Can we go right now bae please, for dirty Iyanna?" She asked laughing.