Chapter (3)

Ky'omi syri Anne Wells

"HAD TO ASK THAT LIL HOE WHERE YOUR MOTHER WENT!" I screamed the lyrics to Kentrell song Bring em' out.

"Shut the hell up big headed Kentrell wanna be fucker!" KD my 'uncle' yelled.

"Don't talk to my daughter like that bitch." I heard Kentrell say then I heard a big smack.

"You gone stop putting alien bowllegged finger on me high school dropout." I heard KD say again.

I decided to make my entrance so I walked out my room going down the stairs looking at everyone.

"Goodmornin princess." Kentrell smiles showing his grills.

"Hi, good morning." I said doing a little wave going to sit by Kentrell. I looked around seeing the whole gang here. Montana, Boomer, 3Three, Ben,KD,Baby Joe. I looked at Kentrell before snuggling in to his warm body I started fiddling with his chains.

"You like my chain princess." He chuckled.

"Yea there nice, and shiny." I nodded.

"Imma getchu one mamas." He looked into my eyes.

"Your eyes are pretty."

"Thank you mamas."

"Your welcome, where's Yaya?" I said looking around.

"She went get the stuff for the cookout, so you can meet the family."

"Ma brudda yuh if you wanna meet him, he in da room on side ya." He said getting up to turn on the game.

I soon got up with out saying a word, I went to go see where his brother was I walked to the room next to mine and I walked. I seen Kentrell look alike in there playing his game.

"Aye who you be?" He asked looking up at me. 'Damn he fine as fuck'

"Ky'omi, I just wanted to see who you was and what you look like." I explained.

"Ight you wanna play call of duty wit me?"

"I don't know how to play but yea sure." I said sitting down next to him.

He gave me a controller then explain what they do and how to play kinda. I can't kill my teammates.

~~~~~~

About an hour later we had got to know each other his name was Kendell he was 16.

"Man you was trash as fuck." He chuckled.

"I told you that before we started playing." I laughed along.

"I ain't know you was that bad."

"Well maybe you can teach me."

"Ion know about that but I'll teach you about sum else tho."he stared into my eyes.

"And what's that?" I looked at him smiling.