Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ (9)

K E N T R E L L D E S E A N  G U A L D E N

K E N T R E L L D E S E A N G U A L D E N

"Yaya comeon get da baws!" I yelled picking Ky'omi up bridal style.

"What happened?" Yaya panic walking in.

"We were arguing and she passed out." My voice cracked.

"Omg! Kayden Kam K3 come hea grab y'all jackets!" Yaya yelled running upstairs.

I ran outside with Ky'omi in my arms putting her in the backseat spread out. I got in the front starting the car pulling off. They had another car for Yaya and that boys to ride in so I wasn't worried about them. I zoomed down the street all the way to the hospital I hurried up and got out the driver seat going to the back picking up Ky'omi bringing her in.

"Aye say comea!" I yelled out as people looked at me crazy.

"Sir what's wrong?" A male doctor said walking up.

"Ma daughta passed out."

"Okay I'm going to need you to calm down and sit in the waiting chairs until we get back to you." A female with a thick body spoke. As other doctors took her away.

"How the fuck I'm I supposed to be calm my daughta passed out right in front me!" I yelled.

"We understand that but if you let us do our job we can get back to you faster."

"I- okay." I said rubbing my hands down my face punching the wall swinging on the air.

"Sir are you okay?" An elderly while lady spoke.

"I'm fine I'm fine." I put my hands up sitting in the chair putting my head in my hands.

"Okay." She said going back and sat down.

"We hea foe Ky'omi Gualden." I heard Yaya voice.

"I'm right hea bae." I yelled.

Once she seen  me she grabbed the boys hand finna walk over but the front lady stopped her.

"You can't go back there unless you are family."

"I'm her mother." Yaya said still walking back here by me.

"Me tired ma." K3 rubbed his eyes.

"Go to sleep." Yaya spoke quietly.

"Otay." He said leaning on Yaya.

"You called gang and nem?"

"Yea they coming."

"Ight mane." I sat back.

"It's gone be ok-" before she could finished her sentence the gang walking crowded as the fuck not even checking in wit da lady just walked back here.

"Y'all can't go back there with out checking in." The lady semi- yelled.

"We don't give a fuck bitch." KD rolled his neck snapping his finger.