Chapter (2)

Ky'omi Syri Anne Wells

Why did they adopt me out of all the happy children? Do they even want me or is it for publicity? Will they take me back? Do they even love me? I was soon knocked out of my thoughts with my name being called.

" Ky'omi?" Yaya called out to me.

"Yes ma'am?" I said looking up at her.

"Where almost there are you exited!"

"Yea I guess." I shrugged.

"Your going to love, we didn't get started on your room because we wanted you to pick out the color and stuff."

"Okay that's fine." I smiled.

Iyanna Sanae Mayweather

I wonder what she's thinking do she wanna go back? Will she like it here? Would she want to meet her birth parents? What if we're not good enough?" I was doin knocked out my thoughts hearing a door slam I looked seeing it was my boyfriend Kentrell. Then I noticed we were home I got out going to help Ky'omi with her bags seeing the boys were doing that so I just walked with her to the house.

"So what you wanna do today?"

"I really just wanna get to know everyone. Maybe I can get some friends here?" She said in more like a question.

"Well okay I'll call my dad and mom and my mother n law so they can invite people."

"Okay!" She said kind of excited.

"Come one lets go to your room and me and Kentrell will give you a tour around the house." I said walking up stairs with her behind me.

"There's this room right here that no one sleeps in, and then there's one over her here. You can pick one." I said showing her the rooms.

"I want this one!" She pointed walking inside turning on the lights.

"Good choice, now let's get settled in, BOYS BRING THR BAGS IN HERE!" She yelled.

"Ight sis!" One of the yelled back.

Ky'omi syri Anne Wells

I looked around my room spinning around. I then went to a door seeing it was a walk in closet. I went to the other to see a bathroom. I looked around trying to find a roach gladly they didn't have any.

"Ight y'all set it in the corner we gone shop for her bed and stuff." I heard a male voice say.

I walked out seeing my adopted father Kentrell. I walked up to him tapping him on his hip.

"When are we going to get my stuff?" I asked trying to sound nice.

"When ever you want you wanna go right now?" He asked.

"Yea I guess." Looking down.

"Comon leggo." He said walking off with me following behind him.

We walked out the door going into the car. I got in the backseat thinking Yaya was coming. But I guess she wasn't. He had put on music to stop the quietness. It was a good song even though I didn't know what it's called.

I want a bag you want my bag so we chasing the same thang,
I did you bad okay my bad baby this ain't the same thing,
You wanna stand on side a nigga knowing my name ring,
All these diamonds blind a nigga my watch and my chain bling,
You gone on side a nigga (yea)

About 3 songs later we pulled up to target, he had got out signaling me to get out to.

"If people run up to us stay close." He said not looking down.

"Okay

~~~~~~

"Okay your room is all done lit bit." A boy who I learned name is 3three.

"Thank you, you guys." I said looking around.

" I said looking around

Leave a like

Leave a like.

Please leave feedback

Comment and follow me.

If you wanna be in this story conment right here.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Sorry it was short.