Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ (10)

Ky'omi Syrie Anne Wells/ Gualden

Today was the day Kentrell is coming to pick me up from the hospital. And today was also the party where I get to meet my birth mom I had got dressed in some cloths that my mom brought me to do my photo shoot so everyone can know I'm their daughter. I got up from the bed going to the bathroom brushing my teeth then putting on a change of cloths. Soon there was a knock on the hospital door to my room. I walked out seeing it was Kentrell.

"You ready mane." He asked not fully looking at me.

"Mhm." I hummed getting my stuff.

"Ight come on." He spoke walking out.

We walked to the car seeing only K3 was in the car.

"Kamiriiiiiiiii K3." I sang tickling him.

"Ky'omi Ky Ky my one and only girl she'll never leave my side." Kentrell mumbled singing.

"Dad I'm sorry." I spoke silently.

"Foe what?"

"For a lot of things for calling you Kentrell for doing that with Kendell I also did something undue able." I spoke putting my head down playing with my nails.

"Whatchu did dats undue able mamas?"

"I- time will tell." I cut my self off.

"Imma be withchu no matta what."

"Thanks daddy I love you."

"I love you to babyguh."

"We almost there the gang and yaya and Kendell already there. The only reason Kendell been coming around is because ma kicked em out." He announced.

"Okay I'm scared." I said playfully.

"Whatchu scared of." He chuckled.

"Cause people gone be watchin me take pictures." I laughed.

"Gurl it's just pictures you not even that cute."he mumbled.

"Unt unt hope off my case foe I start jocin on you."

"Guhh I know you ain't takin ten van forehead."

"Boy if you don't getcho rolly Polly dent head ahh on somewhere."

"That wasn't even funny smirf."

"Awe you cold foe dat one regina."

By the way if y'all don't know we naming crackhead around the rouge Smirf is a boy who wanna be a girl and be wearing stuff wave. Regina is a girl with a rinckle face and big ears. Then they have bethany she cockeyed and gets weed from people for her niggas every week.

"Bethanyyyy come onnnn!" He yelled.

"Ugh I hate yo bean bag potato built head ah."

"Gurl you love me ole hairy ass."