Sparring Siblings - MNChief

The morning is still and silent. Drax is not adorning his armour, but is baring his naked, slightly chiseled scarred torso in the morning sun. Outside in the grass laden courtyard slowly maneuvering his blade through the air as if it's one fluid motion. And out steps Sierra. Adoring her curly rose coloured hair, holding a flagon of coffee with a look on her face that seems to resemble that of the opposite of a morning person. Confused as to how Drax was up this morning, she places her flagon down and unsheathes her short sword. Drax immediately snaps to a strike behind him, as if he'd been on high alert the whole time, but surprisingly to him, blocked easily by Sierra.

Sierra gave a deadpan look before piping up in a slightly gravelly voice. "This is early for you. Are you gonna explain why you're awake?"

Drax pulls away his blade from hers, piercing the ground and leaning his weight onto it. "You heard the storm last night, did you not? There's your answer."

Sierra quickly moves to strike horizontally, while Drax instinctively leans his head back in avoidance, readying his blade once more. For the next 10 minutes they exchange an intermediate level of sparring, before Sierra breaks this silence once again.

"You know not every storm is him calling to you..."
In a haphazardly reassuring tone, Sierra understands that lightning and thunder are a sensitive trigger for him but doesn't quite understand Drax's tie to Odinson.

Drax snapping his reply quickly with a tone of slight annoyance. "I've already told you. Every storm is a call. You just can't hear him the same way I do.."

Sierra replies with, "That is true but instead of being a broody bastard, you can at least talk to your little sister."
Hit with frustration, Drax slams his sword flat to the ground as he completely squares to Sierra.
"And what? Suddenly it'll all be better?! No. I'm trying to come to terms with this fucking thing that I've been chosen for and nothing is working!"

And with what started as a bright morning, dark storm clouds begin to cover the sun, and Drax's eyes burst with electrical energy, completely covering his deep grey iris'. Sierra steps back sharply for a moment, before edging closer to Drax and embraces him tightly.
A moment passes before Drax closes his eyes, and the storm clouds begin to dissipate, allowing the sun back in. His arms wrap around her as tight with a deep shuddering exhale.

Stuttering at his words. "I- I'm sorry.."
Sierra also exhales deeply with a soft and reassuring "It's okay. I know you're not angry at me. But maybe allow me to help once in a while..?"
There are no words, yet a slight nod from Drax as he nuzzles into her neck.

Her tone stays the same.
"Good. Asshole.."

Both chuckle softly as they stay embraced.