Ch-1

A 8 years little boy who was really angry with his family because his sisters wants a parrot and he don't like birds, actually he is afraid of birds because he think every bird in this world will hate him.

His parents : kong,son come quickly,we are all ready to go, come quickly...

Yes,the boy's name is Kongpob, Kongpob sutthiluk. His family's center of attention.

He came out and sit in the car, he was so angry and afraid at the same time that he can't talk to anyone. His mom starts comforting him..

His mom : son, birds don't harm anybody, and the birds can't hurt my boy because they won't be able to hurt  such a cute and handsome boy,right!!

Kongpob : mom, birds will always hate me,they don't like me.....

His sisters : hey baby brother bird won't hurt you,if any bird in this world try to hurt you then we will protect you, don't you believe us?

Kongpob : no, i believe you but I am scared...
........

They get where they were going to, bird farm,
They all go inside, kongpob is still afraid to them and still don't want to go in but he love his sisters to much.

His sisters want to have a parrot in there house, so they starts looking for parrot. His was just standing in the corner with his eyes closed so won't see any bird.

His parents brought the parrot which there daughter likes and tell kongpob to go and sit in the car with his sisters.

Kongpob didn't look at the parrot, his sisters were so happy, the parrot can talk, whatever my sister's were saying, parrot was repetition it. Then he said "I love kongpob, I love kongpob"

Kongpob's (POV)
I was so scared of this parrot but he said"i love kongpob,i love kongpob" because of my sister ofcourse, I am so happy now that mr.parrot don't hate me. I look at him for the first time, ohhhhhhh he is sooo beautiful, i can't move my eyes, he is really beautiful mr.parrot. my sisters were looking at me and smiling because they understand that I am not afraid of this parrot.
.......
I woke up early, actually I always woke up early but today was really early,I see the watch,it's 5:30 am. I want to see the parrot, I don't know why, just want to....

Mr.parrot was looking at me when I came closer to him. I wanted to talk to him so I started talking

Me : hello Mr. Parrot,how are you? Why are you not sleeping?

Mr. parrot : hii little boy, I am not fine i am getting bored that's why I can't sleep.

Me : Mr parrot!!!! You can talk and understand what I say?

Mr. parrot : yes I can, so why are you here and not sleeping?

Me: I can't sleep,i wanted to talk to you..

Mr. Parrot : ok, what do you want to talk and why were you so afraid of me when your sister took me in the car?

Me : i thought you will hate me like other birds..

Mr. Parrot : hey I don't hate you..

Me : that's why I am here,talking to you.

I talked to him until everyone is awake. After that I went to school.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Do you find this story intresting?
If you like this then I think next chapter will also update today😘