Chapter 19

Jacks pov.
Elsa has been gone for four days now and no one can find her. We have searched everywhere.
I walk into the library where Anna is looking through a book. Suddenly I feel a burst of wind come in. I see Elsa standing in front of me. "Elsa" I say. "Hello Jackson" she says. Suddenly my back hits the wall. "Elsa What are you doing" I hear Anna say. I see Elsa blast Anna with her powers and she faints.
"Why are you here" she ask. "I want to help you" I say. "No you want to hurt my family" she says and puts me to the ground. "What Elsa no I want to save you" I say.
"If you come back here you will not live another day" she says and then I see her walk away. I stand up and run to Anna. "Anna are you okay" I ask. I see her wake up. "That's not Elsa" she says. I look at her. "What do you mean" I ask. "She would never hurt me we promised that we would never hurt each other again" Anna says..
Elsas pov.
I get back to pitch. I see him smirking. "You have done well by you need to scare him more. Make him know that you will kill him" pitch says. I feel the strange feeling again. "Use all of your hate on him Elsa" he says. "I will try" I say. "Good then give me the thrown" he says. "No that's not part of the deal" I say. "Give me the thrown I'm trying to help you become normal" he yells. "I am normal" I say and blast ice at him. I see he comes to my face. "You're a monster" he says and pushes me down. Suddenly I hear a lock sound. I stand up and see I'm in a cage. "Eh..what are you doing" I ask ask I try to freeze the bars. "I'm taking the thrown" he says as the room gets dark. But suddenly I feel the strange feeling get bigger. Then I see gold.