The end

I sigh.
"Elsa your so beautiful" Anna says. I look at her. She has a blue dress on with snowflakes on it.
I smile. "Thank you Anna" I say. I see everyone going out. I hear the music is already planning. I look over in the mirror. "I wish you guys where here" I say to my self.
I see Anna smile then go.
I take a deep breath. I walk as I'm walking to jack I see he is crying.
I feel my eyes burning from the tears. When I get to jack I see him smile.
"Beautiful" he mouths. I smile. "Hello everyone we all gathered here today for Jackson overland frost and Elsa arendelles wedding" North says. I smile.
"Jack it you have any lives you can say them now" north says.
"Elsa my queen, my love, my snowflake, we have been through a lot and I love you so much, from the moment I seen you I knew that you were the most beautiful woman I've ever seen before, and for so long I have felt so alone like no one understand stands me, that was until I met you" jack says. I feel tears going down my face. I wipe them. "Now Elsa for your vows." North says.
I smile softly at jack.
"Jack I have hurt everyone I have ever loved, some has came back and some have not, and one moment I thought that you would never come back, and that is one of the worst feels ever, but then you came back and it felt so amazing having you bad into my life, I never thought I would be marrying someone I always thought that Anna was the one doing that, but then I met you and it felt like a light lit up and when you smiled at me I felt like I found the one person that understands me and you do, and I'm so happy to be with you" I say. I see him smile at me.
I wipe my tears away. "Olaf May I have the rings" North ask. I see Olaf give him the rings I grab his and he grabs mine. "Elsa repeat after me, with this ring" North says. "With this ring" I say. "I will protect you, sickness or health" he says.
"I will protect you, sickness or health" I say. "In good or bad I love you" he says. "In good or bad i love you " I say.
"Jack repeat after me, with this ring"north says as I put the ring on jack. "With this ring" jack says. "I will protect you, sickness or health" north says. "I will protect you, sickness or health" jack says. I feel him putting the ring on me. "Good or bad, I love you" he says. "Good or bad, I love you" jack says. "You May kiss the bride" North says. I feel jack grab me by my waist and kiss me. I smile and kiss him back..