Leona's new job

Kylo's Personal Assistant, Leona is such a valuable asset to Kylo Ren and the First Order, She's been ever so gentle with Kylo, and she unlocked her Force healer ability and healed him, and yet, she never hounds him with questions about the past... Yet she's emotional when someone hurts her employer, she gets mad, she knows wrestling and lightsabre combat so she can protect him from pending dangerous situations.

She was dangerous, and I mean very dangerous when angered by stormtroopers teasing Kylo. Kylo was so impressed with how she handled the situation when he saw her fighting and training. "General Hux, see to it that my assistant has her own personal wrestling training room, complete with holographic female wrestlers and a gym too. And also, I'll train her further in lightsabre combat." Kylo required nicely. "Right away, supreme leader. Soldiers, we require assistance to build for Kylo's PA, a gym with wrestling ring. Leona's Personal training room for wrestling combat." Hux replied. Fn2185 replies "oh, we could have her as a seasoned professional fighter on the battlefield... Better than being Kylo's Personal Assistant." Leona gets mad and pieces the helmet off the stormtrooper and with a hard punch, she cracked his nose and gave him a nosebleed. "I am not a soldier, I fight only when I am required to, not on command, you ass." Leona retorted. Kylo backs her up saying, "Leona is right she only fights only when required. She know wrestling, she's very highly trained in wrestling. So treat her with respect." The soldier backs away, and left Leona alone and she dusted herself off.

Field commander CD-1209 comes to brief Kylo and Hux on Leona's training room. Leona had gone to the command bridge and made a coffee for her Employer the way he likes it, he doesn't take milk in his coffee, he takes it black. "Commander Ren, the progress of Assistant Leona's wrestling gym and training room is on schedule. Should be completed this evening. She can start using it tonight of the schedule continues to be followed on time. A place from earth called WWE Performance Center has dispatched her personal ring and they're installing it now as we speak." Kylo smiles and says, "very good, soldier, oversee the work, and call me after all the programming and equipment has been put in the room. I'm going to see Leona." "Yes sir, commander Ren." Replies the soldiers.

Leona made Kylo his coffee and made her way to see him. "Hello, Kylo. I bought a coffee for you, just the way you like it. 2 sugar, no milk." She says and he gladly took the cup from her. He says, "I'm glad I moved you out the medical field and into a personal assistant job. You seem to be the only one who knows my coffee preference.... I have a hunch you're a fancy coffee girl, right?" Leona nods and replies, "I like a lukewarm mocha or cappuccino, and at night before I retire for the night, a minty hot chocolate. So yes, I like a fancy coffee during the day." Kylo notes it down, as he's warming up to her, she doesn't want to speak about her past, like Kylo didn't want to talk about his either. Hux came to Kylo and Leona with a cat in his arms. Leona is an animal lover by nature. "Leona, this is my cat, Millicent... She doesn't like the stormtroopers, but she'd adore you." Hux says, as Leona petted Millicent, Milli purrs when Leona scratches the back of her ears. "She likes you already Leona. Would you like a pet? If so, cat or dog?" Hux asks. "I'd like a dog who is cat friendly. Protective breed too." Leona replies. "It will be done, Leona. Kylo we should get her a puppy, a Labrador retriever or a Rottweiler puppy. Arkanis have those exotic dogs from earth there. They have began breeding earth dogs on my home planet, my lord." Kylo says, "if she's wanting a protective dog, get her a black Labrador puppy... She'll choose the name." Leona whispered to Kylo, the name she chosen for the puppy. "I want the puppy to be a boy, call him Vader." Kylo was excited for the dog's name, to be named after the dark side persona of his grandfather. "Leona, your name choice is perfect. Go to Arkanis, Hux, bring a cute black Labrador puppy back here to Leona. Stay safe." Hux nods and heads to the pet shop on Arkanis to buy Leona a puppy.

The very soldier who briefed Kylo earlier comes back, and briefs him saying "miss Leona's personal wrestling training gym is complete, will you both follow me and observe the handy work of our men, our men ain't cowboys, they had help from the WWE Performance Center to set and build up the ring. All the vr programs are go. Activating the be opponent algorithm now." Kylo was impressed with their work. And he said, "Leona this is your wrestling gym, and personal gym. Am I welcome to train with you at any time?" Leona beams and replies, "my gym is your gym too. This is what it all looks like below.

 This is what it all looks like below

Kylo nods in agreement with Leona and he says "I want you to keep training and love what you do

Kylo nods in agreement with Leona and he says "I want you to keep training and love what you do." Leona nods and replies, "please stop by and train with me at any time Kylo, if you teach me the way of the Force, I'll teach you the wrestling arts, what do you say?" Kylo agrees with the agreement. And Kylo stays quiet while Leona starts training in the ring with the female wrestling hologram.

Next chapter: Hux returns with Vader, Leona's new puppy companion and all the essential dog care supplies.