Kylo's nightmare

Now it seems, that during the night, Kylo got some much needed sleep, and he slept so peacefully until, an nightmare began.

Nightmare:

The wookie Chewbacca on the upper platform of the stairs leading into the shaft of the Star Killer Base, was watching with intention and as were Finn and Rey, the traitor and scavenger girl.

After killing Han Solo, that wookie shoots Kylo Ren with his bowcaster, on his side, in anger from the death of his co-pilot Han. The scavenger girl Rey lets out a crying scream and I go after them

After a while a lightsabre battle rages out and due to my moment of weakness, I was unable to defeat the girl, she bested me. But knowing me, that was bad for me to slip up and fail. I failed the First Order a bit, and my side and face hurts a lot and I mean a lot.

End nightmare.

Kylo wakes up with a start, with tears streaming down his face, he sobs in pain and sadness in his eyes, Hux came running to him, and due. The nightmare he had, he told Hux, "p-please Hux, get her, nurse Leona, it's time I had my dressings changed again... I had this nightmare, and only she can soothe me. I need  her gentle voice to reassure me." "An nightmare following the failure from our last base? But I'll get Leona for you, sir... Hang on. She's next door to you." Hux replied.

Leona never sleeps, she is a resilient woman, but when she wants to sleep, she takes a power nap when needed. Hux knocked on the door of her quarters, and said, "Kylo wishes to see you Leona. He's just woke up from an nightmare and he's literally crying, can you help?" "Kylo? Oh no... The dream he had was from the battle between him and the scavenger girl. I'm on my way. I can hear his thoughts, after all." Leona replies.

So she goes next door and walks in with her medical supplies for to change Kylo's dressings on his face and side. Kylo looks up at Leona with sad tear-filled eyes, Leona was shocked to see Kylo like this.

she sat down beside Kylo and asked, "Kylo, what's wrong? I heard you crying, you ok?" Kylo softly replies "I had a nasty nightmare, relaying the events that you h-healed me from, I think that the dream may reoccur, I can't sit down and cry everyti...

she sat down beside Kylo and asked, "Kylo, what's wrong? I heard you crying, you ok?" Kylo softly replies "I had a nasty nightmare, relaying the events that you h-healed me from, I think that the dream may reoccur, I can't sit down and cry everytime it comes to me." Leona pulled Kylo in for a comforting hug and to let him cry into her chest. "S-stay with me, tonight Leona, it might happen again. The dream may reoccur and I need overnight company." Leona nods and she agreed to stay. She also remembered a lullaby that Obi-Wan Kenobi sang to her at night When she had a nightmare. So she sang it to Kylo. The lullaby was from Where Obi-Wan Kenobi came from.  He sang her his favourite Stewjonian lullaby when she was a Youngling training.

Now Leona sang Obi-Wan's homeworld lullaby to Kylo and he let his eyes drift off before they did he says, "sleep with me Leona, you're drifting off to a sleep too. Thank you Leona." He fell asleep knowing that Leona will have the lullaby in case he had the nightmare again.