The recon mission begins

After Kylo (Ben) dropped the bombshell to Leona about her true family, and the recognition of Stewjon as her family home planet, Leona was happy with it.

They scout the planet's surface terrain, which is breathable yet beautiful. A Stewjon nobleman approaches the pair. "Welcome to the planet Stewjon, how may I be of assistance?" He asks, and Kylo replied, "we're here not only scouting the terrain, but lady Leona Rose Kenobi has returned home for a familial pilgrimage. She's now found out who she is thanks to my research, in the Jedi family lineage archive library last night." "My name's Daryl Endorian, laird of Endorian house, if you came in peace, I invite you to a formal dinner to discuss us joining the First Order." Lord Endorian said humbly, Kylo was in shock. "A mission to scout your planet turns into a formal dinner to discuss Stewjon joining our cause.... Is this because Leona Rose Kenobi has returned home?" Kylo says to Daryl, and then Leona gracefully bows at the laird of Endorian House and gladly accepted the invitation to dinner. "How gracious is lady Kenobi? She's a polite yet graceful woman." Daryl says to Kylo. Kylo nods, and says, "we accept your dinner invitation, Lord Endorian.

At Endorian House, sat gathered, the Stewjon noblemen and noblewomen, as well as their esteemed First Order guests.

"What made you want to join us in the First Order, Lord Endorian? Is it because a very esteemed lady of the Kenobi bloodline has returned home to Stewjon on a pilgrimage to finish understanding where she comes from?" Kylo asks. Another Lord of Stewjon replies, "Lord Ren, Lady Kenobi's return is indeed a blessing. General Kenobi has held her in high esteem, but she escaped from Order 66 decades ago, but she looked after herself by staying young. As you can see the women of the Kenobi bloodline are high valued on force anti-ageing abilities, her skin is that of a teenager, but she's older than that, but she has another ability, she looks 29 as she turned back the clock on her age too." Kylo saw how she remained so young, and was amazed. "I'll have do more research on the Kenobi women Force abilities and vanity abilities." Kylo says. Leona asks, "so about the terms of the joining agreement. What will Stewjon provide us with?" Lord Endorian replies, "we can offer more conscripts, we have children who wish to be warriors, is the stormtrooper program still going? We can also add our armoury and weapon development to your regime." Kylo nods and replies, "the stormtrooper program is going still, are you sure the parents of those kids want their children to train with the First Order?" Lady Tralia replies, "we already signed the agreement with the parents, it's fine. Some of the children wanted to be soldiers for you when they could talk as toddlers, for as soon as they turned 5... they start military strategy training as young conscripts." So Kylo and Leona sign the allegiance to have Stewjon join the First Order. He thanks the lord's and ladies of the planet Stewjon, and they decide to send their firstborns to the stormtrooper program the next day.

"This recon mission turned into a peaceful negotiation and alliance with Stewjon and The First Order, could this mission go anymore Perfect?" Kylo says. Leona yawns, and Kylo decided to head back to Starkiller Base, Leona was feeling tired and from only her first recon mission, but her home pilgrimage, she fell asleep on the journey back on the shuttle.

Kylo covers Leona up, and he sits at the shuttle controls and set off back to Starkiller Base. Kylo smiles as he starts the launch sequence of the shuttle that will take Leona and Kylo home again.

Next chapter: Kylo and Leona return.