Recon Mission preparations

The next day....

"General Hux, Lieutenant Chatton, keep things running smoothly on base while Leona and I take this recon Mission, and of course, brief us if there's a resistance attack ok?" Kylo asked, rather than ordered, Hux, on the other hand was calm and replied, "yes sir... Leona, do be careful on the mission." And Leona nods and replies, "but of course, good General." Stormtroopers loaded into the shuttle, the supply of medical equipment, cooler clothing and capes with good for stealth and some basic food rations.

Kylo smiles at Leona, she saw he hadn't been wearing the mask as much. He said to Leona a few nights ago, that because he was to protect her, she's the only one who is allowed to see his face, when she retired for the night, Kylo would only wear it when he's alone on the bridge of the command centre. And when Leona is to follow him around on his request, he never wears the mask. Leona and Kylo board their shuttle, Kylo is going to pilot after all. Leona is a light sleeper when traveling with Kylo on his recon mission shuttle. Of course, giving the fact, that she loves flying, it's that she wasn't like Kylo, who loves using tricks like his grandfather. So for Leona's sake, he restrained himself from using spinning and different tricks that Anakin used.

Kylo decided to tell Leona about her Jedi family lineage when they landed the shuttle to start the mission. "I have a feeling that I know this planet.... Something in my heart is telling me that it was somewhat home to me... But I can't put my finger on it." Leona says, and she feels the force around her. Kylo noticed that Stewjon was where her real family originated from. "You know why you said that? Well, Leona, I have something to tell you, this is your homeworld. Your true homeworld." Leona was shocked, and replies, "if this is my home, then who am I?" Kylo knelt down to Leona's level and kissed her, and revealed, "I know about your Jedi family lineage.... That signet ring bearing the coat of arms, Mikata gave to you as a gift.... Is that of the Kenobi bloodline. Leona, you're the last Kenobi. Your true name is Leona Rose Kenobi." Leona replies, "I'm related to the Kenobi family? How?" Kylo replies, "you're General Obi-Wan Kenobi's second cousin.... You're a cousin of The legendary general Kenobi. You're the last living member of his family... He's asked me personally, his force ghost told me to marry you, and save the bloodline. If you die, his bloodline will vanish completely..." Leona now knows who she is. And she couldn't be any happier. And she is a member of a powerful Jedi bloodline.

With that, she passionately kissed Kylo as a reward for finding out about her heritage. And Kylo happily kissed her back, and hugs her, and he took her hand, and started the recon mission.

Leona was very happy to see her real homeland again... She never had told anyone else who she is until Kylo and Mimi uncovered the truth. She readies her lightsabres and as did Kylo, he only had one lightsabre...

Kylo said to Leona, "while we're here, want to get to know each other better?" Leona nods and replies, "I'd love that, Kylo." "Ben, call me Ben... Please... You are the only one who can call me Ben." Ben replies. Leona smiles and says "that's your true name, right?" Ben says, "I'm not really Kylo Ren, that's my dark side name, my real name is Ben Solo. Son of General Organa and General Solo...." Leona was intrigued. She discovered her true lineage, and was granted permission to call Kylo by his given birth name, Ben.

Next chapter: the mission begins, and then they return.