Kylo's Late Night Research (part 2)

Kylo has learned now that Leona comes from a powerful Jedi family. She's a beautiful girl with Kenobi blood. But she doesn't know yet.

So to confirm, he places all his focus to calm his mind to seek counsel from the Force ghosts of the past. "Be with me... Be with me..." Kylo chants, and he hears the voice of Obi-Wan Kenobi, and his force ghost comes over to him, and Kylo asks, "General Kenobi, I ask you for answers... Do you have a family?" Obi-Wan nods his head and replies, "as a matter of fact, young one, I do... You're referring to Leona Rose Kenobi aren't you?" Kylo nods and replies, "I saw that one of my lieutenants had given her a signet ring bearing the Kenobi coat of arms as a gift... Could the dark haired woman in my ranks as Captain, is a relation to you may I ask?" Obi-Wan Kenobi replies, "please marry her, she's the last of my family, my second cousin. She was destined to be a great Jedi military leader.... Train her well, have her marry you into the family you're from. Take care of her, young one." Anakin's Force Ghost came through as well, and he sat next to Kylo... He was wondering why Kylo was going so red. "Ben, I made some bad choices in my life, and it tainted the good Skywalker name.... Since your uncle, my son saved me, I died going back to the light side of the force, as a Force Ghost. Please marry my old master's second cousin, ensure the survival of the Kenobi bloodline, and yours as well. It will be the best decision you make...." Anakin said, and Kylo thought it was a great idea. Get to know Leona a bit more, and marry her to stop the Kenobi bloodline going into extinction. "So that explains everything.... She's a beautiful Kenobi woman." Kylo says to himself. For this reason he decided not to tell Leona until after their recon mission on Stewjon, or when they take a break.

The little puppy played with Hux's cat and the slept together in one bed as a furry friends slumber party.

Next chapter: preparations for the recon mission on Stewjon.

(Sorry for the chapter being so short. It will be longer than usual next chapter.)