Chapter 11: On The Road

Qualm is the first to wake up, groggy eyed. He looks up to the sky to see the moon just set in for the night. He sits up and looks around his surroundings. He sees a sprawled out Nille and ovi more polite and to herself, laying on her side. qualm yawns and stretches, he stands up and starts to wake the others.
Ovi Wakes up quickly, awake and alert and starts searching her bag. She starts her morning routine. Nille wakes up with slobber on her face, barely awake. Qualm thinks this might be a long trip with these two.
After Ovi is done setting herself up for the day, they start heading the way to the checkpoint with the village. The checkpoint would be three days away, they have another cave that's hidden almost as good as the first. They always had it just in case they had this kind of situation.
Nille and ovi take lead and talk about things that might happen on there journey, mostly paranoid things they hope don't come around in the dark. They stay of the trail while qualm follows in the back to watch and see if predators are following. To qualms knowledge, nothing was. He caught up to them and reported.
             "How long does this take again?" qualm asks, Nille snickers "around three days, if we're lucky" qualm sighs. " I wonder how many got out" ovi solemnly said, the other two getting brought down by the thought, how many did escape the cavern, how many died from the soldiers. "Don't worry about it, we will see when we get there" qualm said trying to exit the awkward conversation. The night went on as the trio walked to there destination.