NHL #2

Name: Parvati Elina Walker

Age: 20

Birthdate: June 24, 1999

Profession: Student at USC Glorya Kaufman School of Dance (University of Southern California), Contemporary Dancer

Nationality: American

Ethnicity: English, Welsh, Gujarati Indian

Nicknames: Par, Parv, Paro

Face Claim: Naomi Scott

Love Interest: Quinn Hughes

A little bit about her/backstory: Parvati was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA

A little bit about her/backstory: Parvati was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA. Her father John Michael Walker is of English and Welsh descent and her mother Sudha Joshi Walker is originally from India. She has a brother named Aryan Kabir Walker who is 2 years older than her. When she was still a baby, she and her family moved to Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA. Dancing was always her passion. She began to dance when she was only two years old, starting with ballet. She then learned Indian dancing (influenced by her mother), hip hop, jazz and tap, and then at the age of 8, began contemporary lessons. Once she began contemporary dancing, she knew it was her true calling. She competed in many competitions and did many shows, and won quite a few awards. She was accepted into the University of Southern California's Glorya Kaufman School of Dance in her senior year of high school, and currently lives in Los Angeles studying there and working towards her dream of becoming a world-famous contemporary dancer and choreographer.
When she was 16, her brother befriended Quinn Hughes through mutual friends. One day, her brother brought Quinn to one of her dance shows. After the show, Quinn introduced himself to her and gave her his number. She wasn't really interested at first, and shrugged it off for a while, but then three weeks later she dared to message him. They started to talk often, and after half a year of talking, they went on their first date. When Quinn turned 17, they became exclusive. Right now they are long distance as Quinn is in Vancouver playing with the team while Parvati is at university in Los Angeles, but they call and text every day, and when they are in the same city they make sure to go on dates. They plan to spend lots of time together in Michigan during the off-season.
Parvati is very determined. She is focused on perfecting her craft as a dancer, and won't let anything stop her. Sometimes she comes across as a bit cold. She has a relaxed and fun side, though. She likes to laugh and do funny things. She doesn't know much about hockey, she grew up watching soccer and cricket more, but she is learning more about the sport every day. Aside from dancing, she enjoys watching Bollywood movies, makeup, painting and playing the piano. She only speaks English fluently, but has picked up quite a bit of Hindi and Gujarati from her mother.
Aside from her boyfriend Quinn, Parvati is close to Quinn's family, and Carlie Tang (Quinn's brother Jack's girlfriend).

Random facts:
- her biggest dance inspirations are Ginger Rogers and Madhuri Dixit (Bollywood actress and dancer)
- She admires Janet Jackson's dancing ability
- she and her family are Christians (her father is a Christian and her mother was born and raised Hindu before converting), but they still follow some Hindu traditions and celebrate Hindu holidays
- at first she thought Quinn was kinda weird and wasn't sure if he really liked her or not, but then she changed her mind
- she was named after the Hindu mother goddess Parvati, who was the goddess of fertility, love, beauty, marriage, children, devotion, divine strength and power
- she is a big soccer fan, her favourite soccer players are James Rodríguez, Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi
- she's only watched hockey for three years, but is learning more every day
- her name is written in Hindi as पार्वती एलिना वाकर
- she wants to get a tattoo of her name in Hindi at some point
- she can do henna
- she has iron deficiency anemia, and as a result must take iron supplements every day

Random facts:- her biggest dance inspirations are Ginger Rogers and Madhuri Dixit (Bollywood actress and dancer) - She admires Janet Jackson's dancing ability- she and her family are Christians (her father is a Christian and her mother was born an...