NHL #3

Name: Sabrina Müller

Age: 20

Birthdate: August 28, 1999

Profession: Student at Robert Fiance Beauty School Ocean Township (Aspiring Professional Makeup Artist)

Nationality: Swiss

Ethnicity: Swiss-German, Swiss-French

Nicknames: Sabi, Brina, The Swiss Princess, Blondie, Swiss Elle Woods, Pinky

Face Claim: Sabrina Carpenter

Love Interest: Nico Hischier

A little bit about her/backstory: Sabrina was born in Geneva, Switzerland to a Swiss-German father, Roger Müller, and a Swiss-French mother, Diana Lambiel

A little bit about her/backstory: Sabrina was born in Geneva, Switzerland to a Swiss-German father, Roger Müller, and a Swiss-French mother, Diana Lambiel. She was the second of two girls, having a sister named Chiara who was 4 years older than her. When she was just 2 years old, she and her family moved from Geneva to Brig, where her father had grown up.
Ever since she was 3, Sabrina had a fascination with her mother's makeup. She loved to be creative with drawing, and especially enjoyed drawing faces. Her mother eventually had to have a safe box with a lock for her makeup, because little Sabrina often dug into it and played with it, the lipstick especially. It was then that her parents figured out that their daughter was destined to become a makeup artist. They got her a kit of children's makeup for her 5th birthday, and she used it all the time. She would practice makeup on herself, her sister, her parents and even some friends - one of whom was Nico Hischier.
Sabrina and Nico met when they were 6 years old, and they ended up being unofficially "boyfriend and girlfriend" during middle school. They really did like each other, but didn't want to ruin their friendship, and she didn't want to get in the way of his budding hockey career. They somewhat lost touch when he moved to Bern for hockey, and during that time, she started dating a classmate, Roman Castelli, who was a member of a wealthy family, partially to try and get over her feelings for him. He turned out to be an absolute jerk and treated her horribly, and she thankfully broke up with him two months before Nico was drafted into the NHL. They continued to see each other sporadically, and their feelings grew for each other. They finally started dating in 2020, after Sabrina was accepted into beauty school in New Jersey.
Sabrina has a girly and bubbly personality. She is very sociable and quite a chatterbox, always having something to say about everything. Sometimes, she can get a bit judgmental and is often quick to make assumptions. She acknowledges this as a major flaw and is working on not judging people right away. Sometimes she flirts without trying to, and she's also working on that. She's the type who feels emotions very strongly, so sometimes she gets worked up easily. However, you can always count on her to defend those she loves. Very few people are better at defending than her. She also has a bit of a dirty sense of humour.
Currently, Sabrina lives in Newark, New Jersey, USA, where she attends Robert Fiance Beauty Schools (Ocean Township), studying to become a licensed makeup artist and fulfill her dream.

Random facts:
- Aside from makeup, she enjoys baking
- She is trilingual, fluent in Swiss German, Swiss French and English
- She has a YouTube channel, which has videos in three different languages: English, German, and French
- She was diagnosed with endometriosis a year ago, and it causes her to have fertility issues (which she isn't concerned about at her age right now, but she is saving up for potential treatments in the future because she wants to have children)
- She swears by Rihanna's cosmetics line, Fenty Beauty
- She owns 30 Kylie Lip Kits
- She has a pretty good singing voice, but she doesn't consider herself amazing
- She is a huge fan of world-famous Swiss tennis player and 20-time Grand Slam champion, Roger Federer, and Swiss figure skater, 2-time world champion and Olympic silver medalist Stéphane Lambiel
- She loves the smell of coconut/coconut milk/coconut cream
- She is a big Nicki Minaj fan

Random facts: - Aside from makeup, she enjoys baking- She is trilingual, fluent in Swiss German, Swiss French and English- She has a YouTube channel, which has videos in three different languages: English, German, and French- She was diagnosed wit...