15:

The rain heavily pours and beats against our face. So far we haven't found our main foe yet. All of us were given maps of the forest and we were located at the far west of it. Asugaya marches up on a rock and looks around us, eyes glowing yellow. With my hearing, I could pick out if someone was near.

     He idiotically slips down the boulder and gets up.

     "Not much people have found their assigned bosses yet. But a few are already underway. Most of their bosses are located close down but not quite to the foot. If I'm to assume from this, our target is probably around there or somewhere.

     "So we keep moving?" He skids and we galloper to some trees that sheltered us from the rain.

We continued to run in the murky water below our feet and the cold droplets of water hitting our faces. As Asugaya was running ahead, I heard a lowly groan.

Thunder clapped up above and a huge beast came diving right in front of Asugaya. He froze in terror. The monster was as tall as adult sized pine trees. It had the head of a ram. A scary tail like a cobra and red shining eyes staring at us. It looks at me and then Asugaya. Him being the lower level out of us triggered to attack him first.

I head dived and tackled Asugaya away and take the blow of the monster. I felt it's lunge by my back. I wailed in pain. Close to being knocked out, I check my health bar and my health got more than halfway.

Asugaya stumbles up and draws out his sword.

"No! Stay out of it!" I screamed.

The monster's name was visible. The Gleam Eyes. It produces a giant machete like weapon and slashes it towards me. I drew out my blade and last minute blocked the attack.

The terrain started to glow yellow a dome formed arounds me with The Glean Eyes. Asugaya was outside trying to run in

It let out a huge roar and proceeded to attack me. I run every time he was about to swing his sword. I drank up a low leveled health potion I brewed but was caught off guard and got trampled by the boss.

"Raito!" Asugaya tried to hit the barrier between us with his sword, "Damn, it isn't working."

     The beast slashes but I quickly roll over. I could hear my heartbeat, almost palpitating. The cuts and injuries felt real. It's almost as if I was losing blood.

     I held my sword tightly. Rogue has trained me exactly for this. An entire month under her teachings.

     The slam of my against the ground. I huffed and got up. Sword out of my hand, slipped. The sweat and dirt on my face. The foul smell of sweat. It didn't bother me. I took my stance with a sword and Rogue with her rapier strikes at me once again.

     "Sword skill..." I murmured to myself.

     "...Water pierce!" I swung my sword the opposite direction of Rogue's. A water like movement replaced the slash. She smiles and sheathed back her weapon.

     "You've been training for a week the water sword element. I must say it's been improving almost every time. Now you know the basic of your element, you'll be able to make more skills out of it."

     "RAITO!!!!"

     "Sword skill..." I run up and gripped my sword with both hands. The steps I could hear as I dash. Step-step-step,step,step.

     "Grouaghhhh!!!!" The Gleam Eyes crier out. The slash of his sword I could hear it with full certainty.

     "Water pierce!"