20:

Asugaya finishes retelling his encounter and I asked where Asuna-sensei had gone.

"Weird honorific." He shrugged, "She said she'd go log out and wait for me to come back."

Leafa was quiet the entire time, listening to Asugaya's story. She would nod occasionally but nonetheless.

"Well, you got to create a personal sword skill!" I commented, "Making a brand new one that's pretty cool."

"How'd you break your sword then?"

"This? Ah-!" The Sword hilt churned to fragments and breaking right before his very eyes. He frowned, "It snapped right after we left the arena. Does Shylock do repairs?"

      "Wait til you see the look on his face when you tell him you broke your sword. We gotta forge you a new one judging by that."

      Leafa broke the conversation, "I'm really sorry but I should get going. I actually skimmed out on sleep just to be here."

     "Pleasure having to cross swords with you, Raito." She once again shook my hand, "Asugaya, congrats on beating up your mom."

     "When you put it like that that sounds really cruel." He groaned.

     She pushes the button for log out and disappears.

     However, the thought of Akari's match made me chill. She was getting more stronger and her level was higher. Taking out the second rank guild commander in game. It came to me now that Asugaya and Akari were off ahead leagues past.

     The series of matches continue and eventually the nursing area got more packed. Players were getting treated from mere bruises to actual stitches needing to be in place. We stayed a bit longer as Asugaya needed ten stitches on his head. They would come off the player in a few minutes after being given.

     The hooded figures appeared and got everyone's attention.

     "All the matches seen today were phenomenal!" They both clapped as they told us.

     "Your second task will be more of a challenge. But it shall be coming by at around January so there is ample enough time to level up yourselves and rest."

     "There are 15 survivors left. Three in pairs  and nine others going solo." One of them said almost like a threat.

     "We wish you all good luck."

     They leave the scene and everyone awkwardly exchanged glances with each other.

     We teleported back to Coral and see Yui dangling her feet by the porch. She was humming a funny tune but we ignored it.

     "Atsuo," I addressed my friend in his proper name, "Tell Asuna-sensei on your way out, I'm sorry for the way I acted in class earlier."

     "I'm sure she won't take it to heart." He grinned, "Mom's not easily hurt but stuff like that."

     "Mama told me everything." Yui added, "She said you both won your matches and Asugaya niichan did great winning to mama."

     "You staying here for a bit, Kazuko?" He questioned.

     "I think I've had enough action for today. I'll be doing homework now." I answer

     "See ya around then." He opened his menu.

     "What the..." He whispered to himself.

     I open mine to direct to the logout and. The usual blue circle with a door and arrow pointing to the opened door was gone. It was a blank space in our options.