Who are you talking to?

Another satisfying dream of Chu faded away as the blaring alarm woke Jennie up from her deep slumber. It was only a little disappointing, however, because even though she and Chu are a happy, open couple in her dreams, the possibility of still having that with her someday in real life, drove Jennie to hopefully see it come true.

Jennie sat up in her bed with a sleepy groan, suddenly remembering that it was Friday.

"Oh, shit!" Jennie said, throwing the white covers off of her body. "My audition's today!" She ran to her closet– wasting a good half hour on finding the "perfect" outfit,– and rushed to the bathroom to finish getting herself ready.

Once Jennie had made it to school, she walked into her English class and found Aubrey already staring at the door expectantly.

"Jen!" Chaeyoung waved her in and Jennie smiled as she sat down next to her.

"Hey."

"Are you excited?" Chaeyoung asked.

Jennie knew exactly what she was talking about and grinned widely as she gripped onto her chair. "Oh my God, I'm so excited." Her smile then turned sheepish. "And honestly, a little nervous."

"Ooh,"Chaeyoung said, "you know what works great for nerves?"

Jennie shook her head. "What?"

"Pepto Bismol."

"Um..." Jennie said, confused. "How does that help, exactly?"

"Well, whenever I get nervous I always feel like–" Chaeyoung lurched forward and quickly pressed a fist to her lips. Jennie jerked back with wide eyes, but relaxed once Chaeyoung straightened up again and released a breath. "Never mind."

Lunchtime came around, and when Jennie, Lisa, and Chaeyoung joined the rest of the girls at their table, Nayeon nearly choked on the Gusher she was eating when she saw Jennie.

"Jennie!" She grinned widely. "I'm so excited you're auditioning today. Are you ready?"

Jennie giggled as she took her, now usual, seat next to chaeyoung. "Yeah, I think I'm ready. Chaeyoung's been helping me prepare." She looked at her best friend with a smile and the blonde grabbed her hand.

"I know you're ready." Chaeyoung said, and a squeal from Nayeon drew their attention back to her.

"Wanna go over your song?" She asked Jennie, and the Cat eyed girl smiled.

"Sure."

When the last bell of the day rang, Jennie could feel her heart beating faster in her chest. She glared at the clock: 3:00

Jennie had exactly one hour until she would be faced with a room full of strangers ready to judge her on her singing abilities.

No pressure.

Jennie sighed and stood up from her chair, collecting her things before making her way to the other side of the school where the choir room was.

Jennie was surprised to find so many students already lined up down the hallway. She had never known choir to be a popular activity, but it clearly seemed to be here at YG.