Help

"I knew there was something strange about that house!" Lisa exclaimed, equally as excited about the news as Chaeyoung had been when she first heard it.

"That's what I said!" Chaeyoung agreed, taking a seat next to the taller brunette.

Jennie and Chaeyoung had snatched Lisa from the rest of the girls at lunch and dragged her into the choir room. It was usually empty during this time, so it was the perfect place for Jennie to explain her predicament... again. After Jennie gave Lisa the general rundown, Lisa was quick to hop on board.

"How can I help? Lisa asked. "What would you like to know?"

Jennie just blinked, "Wow..."

Chaeyoung and Lisa looked at each other, "What?"

"I just–" Jennie shook her head and laughed, "I'm really surprised at how cool you guys are about this. I mean, it's not the most conventional situation and when Chu told me the truth I practically had a nervous breakdown."

Lisa pouted her bottom lip, "Aww..." she said, bringing her hands up to press them over her heart. "I'm sorry you have to go through this."

Chaeyoung nodded in agreement and Jennie smiled.

"Well, at least I've got you two to help me." She shrugged softly, "I couldn't ask for better friends."

"Aw!" Lisa squealed, quickly standing up and tugging Jennie forward into a tight hug. Chaeyoung followed shortly after and wrapped her arms around both girls.

"Don't worry, Jen," she said, squeezing gently. "We've got you."

Jennie smiled, "I know," she said, blinking away tears as they separated. "Thank you guys for the support. I really appreciate it."

Chaeyoung grazed a comforting hand down Jennie's arm. "Of course," she said.

It really was a blessing having friends like them. Jennie couldn't have been more thankful. It was nice knowing she no longer had to go through this situation alone.

"So, uh, Lisa..." Jennie said, getting back to business. The taller brunette nodded, "What should I do?"

Before Lisa answered, she looked at her watch.

"Well we've got fifteen minutes of lunch left," she said. "Let's go to the library. I need to research a few things before I can figure out what you should do."

Without wasting anymore time, the girls picked up their things and went straight to the library. All of the computers where in use when they got there, so Chaeyoung threatened one of the students to get off one of them so they could use it.

Apparently Chaeyoung was one of those smart, popular kids that no one messed with, so when she made her threat, the boy was up and off of the computer chair in no time.

Jennie let Lisa take the lead on the research. After all, Jennie wasn't exactly sure what she was getting into, or what she should even look up.

Lisa wanted to get some information on Chu's initial disappearance, so she typed in her full name into the Google search box and clicked on a link to an article from the local news.