Chapter 7

"Hi, my name is Y/n, one of the King's Royal Guards. Although you can't really call me a Royal Guard because I never obeyed any of his orders." I introduced myself while questioning myself.

I looked at the guy again and fear was written all over his eyes. He was also covered in cuts and bruises, and it looked like he hasn't eaten in days.

"What's your name?" I asked him but he didn't respond.

I then sigh and let out some water. He widened his eyes at what I was doing but I didn't care. I let my water surround him and he started screaming in fear.

"Come on shut up and let me heal you!" I shouted in annoyance and he did shut his mouth.

It was obvious that he was shocked by what I just said but he obeyed anyway. He winced in pain as my water touched his wounds but it was soon healed. After healing him, I let the water back in me again and that used a lot of energy again.

"So... let me ask you again, what's your name?" I repeated and he hesitated before answering.

"P-Pokkle..." He said quietly but I heard him loud and clear.

"Pokkle, what a nice name." I gave him a smile and he still had this suspicious face on.

Can't blame him, Pokkle is the most violent out of all of us anyway and just like the other three Royal Guards, she would do anything to please the King.

"Why... why did you heal me?" He asked in a raspy voice and I shrugged.

"Cause I can." I answered with a smile and he gave me a confuse look.

"Aren't you a Chimera ant?"

"Well I am but I look like a normal person like you, although unlike other Chimera ants, I don't follow the rules." I stood up and offered him a hand which he took it. "Come, I'll show you around."

"W-what about the others, won't they kill me if they see me?"

"You ask a lots of questions. Don't worry, I'll kill them first before they can lay a hand on you." I stick my tongue out and he got this look of disbelief.

As if he thinks that I can't kick anyone's but.

"What? You think I can't defeat anyone?" I questioned and he shook his head.

"Judging by the way you won the argument between the cat, I'd say she was afraid of what you can do." He chuckled and I laugh as well.

"Well... maybe." I shrugged and he widen his eyes.

"You mean you're powerful than the other Royal Guards?"

"Let's just get you out of here first." I was about to walk away but stopped when I noticed that he didn't move an inch.

I also realised that he's been hiding something underneath his stomach, he's been covering it with his hands since he stood up.

"What are you hiding there?" I asked him and he blushed in embarrassment.

Did I say something wrong?

"Y-you don't know? This is the man's private part, it's shameful for us to let the woman see this b-because-" He was stuttering so bad and I didn't understand what he was saying.

Shameful for the woman to see it? What does he have that he's so embarrass for me to see it?

Without thinking, I walked to him and removed his hands to see what he was hiding. He quickly took a step back and covered it again, now his face was all red like a tomato.

"H-how innocent can you be!" He exclaimed and I shrugged.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said dumbfounded because I really have no idea. "All I saw was something sticking out under your abdomen."

"What- have you never learnt about human's body! The difference between a man and a woman!"

And with all the arguments, things that he said which I did not understand, I finally got him out of the room and made a clothes out of my water because he said that it would be embarrassing for the others to see him like that.

"So what's that thing called under your thing?" I asked him and he blushed once again.

Man humans are confusing. Are all humans like this?

"It's called... BLEEP." He shyly said and I raised an eyebrow.

"So that's what its called. I should check if the King has one." I placed my finger on my chin and he immediately shouted at me.

"No! You must not! Woman have dignity!" And there goes some words I did not understand again.

He must have noticed because he sighed in frustration.

"Do you have any library here?" He asked me and for the first time of my life, I finally understood something that he said.

And we did go to the library and after learning all the stuff that he's been telling me about, I was ashamed of myself.

"You mean I'm not suppose to see that BLEEP of yours!" I shouted and he nodded.

And there goes my dignity as a woman, maybe I'm not a woman after all. I was a blushing mess at that time, trying to get over with what I learnt when suddenly, I saw a book that caught my attention. 

Kissing booth

"What's kissing?" I asked him as I read some of the pages of the book.

"Kissing is when you kiss the person you love." He replied.

"Person you love? What is love?"

"Well, love is something you feel towards a special someone. It's a feeling that you only feel whenever you're around that person, without feeling it to another person."