Chapter 6

A smirk made its way to her face and once again, she lock her eyes on me.

"Is that the best you can do?" She ask as if it's the funniest thing in the world.

Suddenly, the groups of girls was turned into water. That's when I know why she was laughing. She got them to escape without me noticing.

"How?" I ask her.

She clicked her finger and the next thing that happened was water splashed around us. She covered the walls with water and created illusions on the girls to make it look like they're there.

After that, the water started returning to Y/n's body and it healed her. Her bruises and wounds disappeared as if they were never there. I tried hitting her again but just like before, her body would turn to water as my attacks hits her.

"I feel sorry for you..." She trailed off and I slightly growled in annoyance. "Imma look around for now, call me when you need me."

She waved her hand as she exits and I carefully watched her. After the event, I figured out that she has a lot of weaknesses yet she is poweful enough to take down the other three Royal guards on her own.

But comparing her power to me, she still doesn't stand a chance... or does she?

Reader's POV

"That drained almost half of my... energy or... whatever they call it. Pretty sure by now he knows some of my weaknesses." I said no one in particular.

"Yes I have water in my body but there's a limit to it. Although I'm at advantage when there's water around like the grass area or lake but... searching for a water in a dry place is complicated so I have to use my own water."

If I stayed there much longer and fought him using the water that's stored in my body, then he will have the advantage, I didn't even know where I was heading since the place was new but I ended up in a big place where there are millions of book.

"What is this place?" I murmured and touch the book with the tip of my fingers as I passed by.

I soon stop when I saw a title that caught my eye. Different type of Nen.

"Nen? What is that?" I grabbed the book and started reading.

"Here you are." Pouf appeared at the entrance.

"This is so cool! Everyone has different type of Nen type!" I exclaimed happily and closed the book since I was finish reading it. "We should get the other Royal Guards."

I grab him by the wrist and went to find the others. I got a glass of water with a leaf on the top.

"According to the book, this is how you know what Nen type you have whether a Manipulator, Specialist, Conjurer blah blah blah that." I explained to them and Pitou laugh.

"I already know what's my one, I caught a rare human and used him to find my answer and turned out that I'm a Specialist. This is called The Water Divination." She explained and I was excited to know what was my one.

I went first and the leaf moved, indicating that I was a Manipulator. I was a bit disappointed because I wanted to be a Specialist but I guess that explains how I can control water. Although I thought of something else, I used the water inside of me and did the water divination again.

This time, the water turned red, indicating that I was a Specialist. I jumped up and down in happiness because I have two Nen type.

"Interesting..." Pitou looked closely at the water and I nod in excitement.

Then I remembered something that she said.

"Wait, didn't you say you caught a rare human?" I asked her and she nodded. "Is he still alive? Can I go see that person?" 

-----

Author: Yes it is Pokkle and in my story he's alive because I like him too ^-^

-----

"Sure, but he has a weak heart. He can't even stand my En." Pitou stood up, indicating me to follow her which I did.

We went to the basement and I saw the rare human in a room that was dark. I turned on the light and saw a guy who was curled up into a ball at the corner of the room. As soon as he saw us, he widened his eyes and tried getting away from us. He was even naked, is it even normal to looked at a guy who was naked?

"Please... don't kill me..." He begged and I observed him carefully.

"Can I keep him?" I asked Pitou and she widened her eyes on my question.

"And why would you keep him? He's the next food for the King." She answered and I did my puppy eyes.

"Please? I don't take no as an answer." She rolled her eyes because she knew that I will try my best to own the guy, even if I have to fight her.

"Just don't let him get seen by the King. We'll be in trouble by then." With that, she left.

I looked at the guy again and he was shivering in fear. I walked towards him and he started tensing up so I stopped five meters away from him so I won't scare him away.