Chapter 10

Although I am much more powerful than them so I easily deflected it and cut her other arms off. I walked to the guy whom Y/n called friend and gave her to him.

"Take care of her, if she dies, you die." I threatened him and he gulped before nodding.

I then faced the three enemy who invaded my castle and hurt one of my Royal Guards. I realized what I was thinking.

One of my Royal Guards, since when did I see her as my Royal Guards?

I look back at her and saw her friend trying to create a water arrow to help Y/n but failed.

"You will pay for this! He is my opponent, don't you dare get in the way!" The woman caught my attention again and I didn't plan on making this longer anymore.

I quickly end her life, then the other two. As always, humans are weak compared to me.

"We're here! The water is he-" The butterfly and the meat finally came with the bucket of water that I asked earlier.

"You're late." I stated and they both bowed down the ground.

"We're very sorry your majesty, it won't happen again." The butterfly said.

I ignored him and picked up the water then sat beside Y/n. I placed the water near her and she weakly put her hand in it. I saw how the water merged with her and healed all of her injuries.

Judging by what she did earlier, she has a limit to her power but have an advantage if she's surrounded by water.

"Ahh, that's much better." She finally returned to her old self and then she looked at me.

She did something that she had never done before, she did the Royal Guard's salute and I widen my eyes.

"I guess it was worth protecting you, King." She gave me a smile, a smile that gave the odd feeling that I felt earlier back.

It was also the first time that she called me by my name, which made me feel... good.

"Y/n you're okay!" That mushroom guy suddenly hugged her.

I felt something stinging my heart as the guy continued hugging her.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine Pokkle!" She chuckled as she hugged the mushroom guy.

Reader's POV

I saw King walking away and I ran after him. Pokkle followed me and when King noticed our presence, he glanced at me.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned with his usual stoic, emotionless always serious face on.

"Following you obviously." I answered and he ignored me. "I'm bored, we got a castle, what do we do now?"

"Leave me alone." King demanded and I rolled my eyes.

I then saw Pokkle and was curious on where he came from.

"Pokkle, do you your own castle?" I asked him as we both stopped on our track.

"No I don't but I have a home." He replied and I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Home? What's that?" I questioned and I saw King stopped walking as well.

"It's like a castle but smaller, it's where I live."

"Really? I want to see, take me there!" I jumped up in joy at the thought of seeing whatever this home he was mentioning.

"Yeah but we need to leave-" He was cut off when King turned around and pointed his tail at him.

"No one is leaving this castle, especially you!" King demanded and he was directing the message on me.

I put a barrier between his tail and Pokkle while crossing my arms.

"Let me remind you, I don't really follow your orders so we're going whether you like it or not." I told him and he glared at me.

King glanced from Pokkle then to me before turning on his heel and walking away.

"Make sure to be back before dinner." Was the last thing he said and I clapped my hands.

"Yeah yeah sure, I will!" I pulled Pokkle with me and was about to head outside. "I'm so excited!"

"Wait, you can't really go like that." He stopped me while pointing at my clothes.

"Eh? Why not?" I asked him and he gave me a smile.

"I'll show you why, come on."
________

I was so amazed by how many clothes there were in this place called shop. I immediately took some clothes and tried it in on this thing called 'Fitting room'

"You look great on this one!" Pokkle commented as I came out wearing a red dress. "Try this one."

After buying some clothes, we went to a parlor shop and I saw some humans cutting of a human's hair.

"Why is a human cutting another hair of a human?" I asked Pokkle and he chuckled.

"It's called hairstyle..." He told me to sit on one of the chair. "We'll get some hairstyle on that long hairs of yours."

I watched as he had a conversation with a girl and she looked at my hair then approached me.

"That's a nice, long hair you have. Pick a style on our book." She handed me a book and my mouth went agape as I saw lots of hairstyle humans have to offer.

"This one." I pointed at your mormal hairstyle* and she nodded.

"That will look good on you." She commented and put something around me to cover my body. "I promise you, you will love your new look."