1.4

Truth or dare? Of course. What had Daniel expected?

"So you know what it is right?" Daniel whispered to Bella who just nodded, he could tell that she was nervous. He sighed as he moved a bit closer to her making sure that their knees and elbows were touching. Which didn't go unnoticed by the others.

"Calm down, okay? It's not that bad, and if you don't want to answer, just don't. Don't be pressured into anything, no one can force you, okay? And if they try to I'll kick their asses." Daniel whispered as he squeezed her thigh with his hand before letting go.

"Okay love bugs we get it, no more whispering, it's just rude." A girl who Daniel remembered had once hit on him said, Daniel just rolled his eyes.

"So who's gonna start?" Jack asked, the girl from before immediately raised her hand.

"Truth or dare, Daniel? Wait am I supposed to call you prince Daniel or something?" Daniel rolled his eyes once again.

"I don't care what you call me, truth," Daniel said he really didn't want to do a dare, mostly because he didn't know what this girl would make him do,  he didn't trust her, not one bit.

"Still as innocent as you were before you left?" Daniel inhaled deeply, a bit embarrassed over the things he had done in the last few months, and the people that he had been involved with because he tried to escape his feelings, and just move on, which obviously didn't work. 

"No," Daniel admitted not explaining any further, they could put the pieces together if they wanted to, daniel didn't want to go further into it.

"Gabbie, truth, or dare?"

"Truth"

"Was what you said to me when you opened my door true?"

"Every single word. Every day." Daniel smiled at her, it was nice to know that it actually didn't seem like any of them hated him.

"Bella, truth, or dare." Bella sent Daniel an uneasy look, Daniel just smiled back at her, letting her know that Gabbie wasn't bad.

"Truth, I think" 

"Have you ever seen Daniel naked?" Bella blushed as she muttered out a small yes. Both of them had gotten so used to each other that neither of them knocked on the door anymore, which has led to a few awkward moments for both of them.

"oooo I'm jealous," Gabbie said as Daniel just turned his face away a bit embarrassed.

"How did that happen?" Jack asked trying to put the loose ends together.

"We don't knock on each other's doors anymore before entering, and you really can't expect for me to not be naked in my own room from time to time," Daniel just said as he looked over at Corbyn who had a frown on his face.

"Truth or dare, Corbyn?" Bella asked as she looked over at the blonde boy who quickly replied with a dare.

"I would dare you to go into the kitchen and apologize,  face to face to Daniel, for being the biggest asshole on the planet and making him feel like shit. But that needs to come from the heart. So I dare you to lick the floor instead because it's fucking gross and you deserve it" Daniel just stared at the usually quiet girl, who almost never got angry. Daniel didn't even realize that the rest of the room laughed out loud, but he certainly noticed the blush and pained look Corbyn had on his face before he grossly licked the disgusting floor.

"Okay I've been holding this in the whole time, but what's the deal with the purple and cyan hair? You guys look like you're druggies." Tate asked as she looked at the two again.

"This is a next-level disguise so that we could escape the castle without getting noticed" Daniel just said.

"And it worked, for the first time, ever" Bella added.