Chapter 5 (alone to think)

I finally got some many. Enough money to last me a long time. If I dont need it for a hotel because me and jack get into alot of fights and some consist if me not coming home for 5 days maybe even 10. But that's not the point. I break out of my thought and I decide to go downstairs. I see jack "Morning Ramen!" I say happily. "Morning sunshine!" He says in a happy tone. I'm engulfed in a hug by Sydnie. "You were so loud!" Sydnie say playfully punching my shoulder. I go bright red. "I'm gonna go change!" I day running up the stairs. I get changed

I put on the outfit. "Ugh why do I have to be so fat." I mumble to myself as I stare into the mirror. "And these bruises make me look even more fat." I say rubbing my fingers along the bruises that lay there. I go downstairs. "Breakfast?" I hear ava say. "Oh I'm not hungry actually." I say with a fake smile. Ava looks at me confused but shakes it off. "Luna I need to talk to you." Jack says pulling me outside. "Yes?" I say. "Why arent you eating your clearly hungry!" Jack shouts.  "I'm not hungry!" I shout back. He grabs my shoulders harshly. "OW!" I scream. "You little Bitch!" I scream with tears threating to spill. I get out of his grip. "I cant believe you right now!" I yell. "Your the little fucking bitch Luna. Your so stupid!" Jack yells. I shake my head in disbelief and swing the door open and run upstairs to grab a few outfits and my money. I stomp down the stairs. "Hey where you going?" Sydnie asks as I grab my skateboard. "A hotel I need to get out." I say slamming the front door. Sydnie runs out and grabs her old board. I skate off to town with Sydnie a few feet behind. "Guessing your staying the night in my hotel?" I say to her as we get to the hotel I'm staying at. She nods her head. "For 5 nights." I say handing the dude the exact money needed for the night.

We get to my room and I jump onto my bed and pull out my phone and scroll through Instagram.
(Next few things is just going to be Instagram posts feel free to pass them up.)

Liked by seaveydaniel jonahmarrias imzachheron corbynbesson itzavery lunasworld and 342,983 othersJackavery chillin with my sister ava🤪✌🏼

Jackavery chillin with my sister ava🤪✌🏼

Ava_stanford: Damn I look good
Jackavery: what  about me^
Ava_stanford: meh you look okay I guess^
Jackavery😭😂^

Seaveydaniel: Bro this is fire

Read 231,432 other comments