Chapter 10 (Babys!?)

*Avas POV*
I here screaming and banging coming from one of the rooms upstairs. I decide to investigate by going to Jack's room and putting my ear to the door. My face drops ad I hear moans. I run down the hall laughing. "Gross!" I laugh to myself. "Why is she screaming Jack's name." Isla says scaring me. I give her a shocked face. "SYD!" I yell. She runs upstairs. I give her a 'take-Isla-out' look and she laughs. "Isla let's go out." Sydnie says gabbing her. I mouth 'Thank you' shesmiles in return. I go to my room andchill out for a bit. Then I hear a louder scream. "My virgin ears." I say to myself. "Guessing Sydnie took isla out?" My mom questions walking in. "Yeah I told her too. Cause Isla was asking questions." I state. "Good thing you told her to leave." She laughs. Luna walks in with messy hair. "Hi." She says out of breath wearing one of Jack's shirts. "My virgin ears." I say laughing. She stares at me. We both burst out laughing. "Wont be the first and definitely not the last." She says. Which causes me to laugh harder. Jack then walks in and freezes. "What did I walk into?" Jack questions with a chuckle. "A girl session." My mom says. "But I'll leave you guys to talk." She adds on walking out of the room. "So Ava wanna come walk around town with me." Luna asks. "Sure?" I say as if it was more of a question. "I love you." Jack says kissing Luna. "hEy not in my room." I says causing them to fall into fits of laughter. Gosh these two are going to be the death of me I swear.
*Lunas POV*
Me and Ava decide to leave to go walk around. As soon as we walk outside of the house. "What's the real reason you wanted me to come?" She asked. I face the ground. "To get a pregnancy test." I say with a small smile on my face. She hugs me. "AHHHH!" She screams pulling out of the hug. I laugh and we continue walking. We get to a pharmacy and we get the test. And we decide to go walk around the mall a bit. I decide to let ava get her nails one. I told her I was going to pay for it considering she came out with me. She decides on her nails and we get them done. She takes a picture of our nails together and she posts them on her Instagram and tags me in it.

Liked by seaveydaniel jonahmarrias imzachheron corbynbesson itzavery Sydnieavery jackavery and 56,000 others

Thanks for taking me to get my nails done girly @lunasworld

seaveydaniel: @lunasworld can I get my nails done.
Ava_stanford: BAHAHAH
lunasworld: in your dreams 😂

Jackavery: *girls a voice* gIrLs NiGhT.
Lunasworld: I sometimes question why I'm dating you ramen.
Jackavery: wHy!?
Lunasworld: Cause your an idoit.
Jackavery: But I'm your idoit🤪
Ava_stanford: I-

avas.boo: You guys are so amazing.
Ava_stanford: Thanks bub
Lunasworld replying to @avas.boo: Thanks girly

We walk in laughing. Sydnie looks at us. "What's so funny." She asks. "Daniel wanted HIS nails done." I say whilst having a voice crack. Me and ava scream in laughter falling to the ground. Jack comes down the stairs looking confused. He looked at Sydnie. She throws her hand up in confusion walking to the living room. Me and ava are still laughing. "iM wEaK." I scream between laughs. Theres a knock at the door. Me and ava roll over laughing still. Jack answers it. "What are they doing!!?" A confused Jonah asks. "Daniel wants his nails done." I say laughing. "I cant breathe!" Ava screams. Causing me and her to laugh more. "Should I be concerned." Jonah asks. Jack shakes his head. "Luna and my sisters are always like this." he says letting jonah in. "I'm 10 times happier here." I say finally stopping laughing. Then my friend jen messages me.

Jennie🤪: My granny just yelled at a naught in my hair.

Luna🤩🛹: What'd she say this time?

Jennie🤪: Get outta here motha fucka

Luna: 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I burst out laughing. "GET OUTTA HERE MOTHA FUCKA." I scream in laughter. "Ok you can officially be concerned." Jack says laughing. "Agreed!" Jonah says also laughing. "WHY!? WHY THE MOTHA FUCKA MOVE! AND WHY ON HAIR!?" I scream in laughter. "What?" Ava says laughing. I show her the message and she bursts out in more laughter. We all stop laughing. "I gotta go bathroom!" I say running upstairs. "Me too!" Ava says running after me. Jack and jonah look at eachother confused and brush it off. I take the test. "OMG!" I scream. Ava looks at me with hope in her eyes. "Your gonna be an auntie." I say. She screams in excitement. "What's going on?" Sydnie asks on the other side of the door. I open the door with a smile plastered on my face. "Your also gonna be an auntie." I say. She stands there confused. "WAIT!" She says. "OMG!" She says realizing that I was pregnant.  I go to Jack's room and I knock. "Come in." He says. I walk in and sit between Him and Jonah. I smile. "I know your like a brother to Jack so this is going to be a surprise for you aswell." I say. Jack and jonah look at me confused. I take a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." I say. Jack smiles and tackles me in a hug. Jonah smiles. He joins the hug. "So proud of you guys." Jonah says. "Thank you." I say still hugging Jack.
I decide to post on Instagram to surprise not only my fans but my friends and family. This is a precious time for me. I'm honestly so happy right now. Words cant explain.

Liked by seaveydaniel jonahmarrias imzachheron corbynbesson itzavery mxcys

Liked by seaveydaniel jonahmarrias imzachheron corbynbesson itzavery mxcys.wrld jackavery Sydnieavery ava_stanford Isla.standford alxsha._ and 100,000 others.

Before I met you. I didnt believe in anything. Life was worthless and wasnt my thing. Now that I've met you life is so much brighter. I believe in so much more. Cant wait to raise a precious angel with you
🥺🖤

Seaveydaniel: so proud of you two. And I'm an uncle😗✌🏼

Imzachheron: AHHHHH IM AN UNCLE. WAYHOO.

Corbynbesson: So proud<3

Itzavery: I know you dont wanna here from me but I'm so proud for you guys❤

Mxcys.wrld: so proud

Alxsha._: Am I an auntie?
Lunasworld: No your not my sister anymore

Me and jack sit there and cuddle for a bit. "When are you guys telling kristen?" Jonah Questions. "Right now come with us." Jack says getting up and linking mine and his hands. We all walk downstairs. "Kristen come to the living room." I say walking to the living room plopping down on the couch. Jack sits down beside me and cuddles me. Jonah sits on the other side of me. Kristen walks in. "What's up." She says. "Sit down the excitment might be to much." Jonah say laughing a little. She sits down smiling. "Your a grandma." I say. "WAIT!" she says. "MY BABY IS HAVING A BABY!" She screams in happiness. I hug her and she hugs me back. I finally feel like I'm alart of a family. A family that actually loves me. And I cant be more grateful. I love this family so much and nothing can change that.