Chapter 7 (Its Not Fair)

As soon as I walk in the door isla engulfs me in a hug. "I missed you!" She says pulling our of the hug. "I was gone for one night bubs." I say  messing her hair up a little. "You seem happier?" Ava asks confused. Me and jack looked at each other. He gave me a nod letting me know it's fine to tell them. "Me and Jack are dating." I say as jack pulls me closer. "OMG MY SHIPP." Sydnie yells running down the stairs and hugging both me and Jack. "No one will hurt her. Cause if they do. They have me to deal with." Jack says pulling me even closer to him. We both go upstairs. I get a call from my mom. (A/n theres gonna be a long paragraph and just watch out for it. Alot of tEa spilt in it 😗✌🏼)

"What?" I say leaning into jack. "I need you home." My 'mother' says. "No." I stay sternly. "Exuse me!?" She yells. "EXUSE YOURSELF. YOUR THE SELFISH STUPID BITCH WHO KICKED ME TO THE STREETS. YOU MADE ME FEND FOR MYSELF WHEN I WAS LIVING IN YOUR AFUL HOME. YOU CALL YOURSELF A MOTHER WHEN YOUR NOT. YOU SAID IT WAS MY FUCKING FAULT MATTHEW DIED. YOU SAID IT WAS MY FAULT DAD LEFT. WHEN THE REAL REASON DAD LEFT WAS BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON HIM WITH 3 OTHER MEN. MATTHEW KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH YOU ABUSED HIM. HE COULDN'T LIVE IN A WORLD LIKE THAT. YOU ABUSED ME EVERYDAY AND MADE ME FEEL WORTHLESS TO THE POINT WHERE I STARVED MYSELF AND I CUT MYSELF. I WORE MAKEUP EVERY FUCKING DAY JUST TO PROVE THAT I WAS PRETTY. NOW I DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING. THE ONLY PEOPLE I HAVE RIGHT NOW IS JACK AND HIS FUCKING FAMILY!!" I screamed in anger, pain and sadness. "Jack's mother is more of a mother then you'll ever be." I scoff and hang up. Jack grabs me and pulls me into a hug and I cry into his chest.

*Jack's POV*

"Jack's mother is more of a mother then you'll ever be." Luna scoffs and hangs up. I hadn't realized isla was in my room cause I was focused on Luna. I pulled her into a tight hug. She sat there crying. I rubbed circles in her back. "Shhhh. You'll be ok." I repeat. I look up. "Isla why are you in here?" I ask her. She looks scared. "Jack is Luna ok?" Isla says looking like shes about to tear up. "Go get one of the older people please." I say. Isla runs out of the room. Luna is still balling in my chest. 5 minutes roll by and my mom walks in. And when she sees Luna in tears she joins the hug. "W-why me?" Luna cries out. "We're here for you." My mom says. After 30 minutes of Luna crying she stopped.

*Lunas POV*

I finally stopped crying. I look up at Jack and I kiss him. "How about we take you shopping and get your nails done?" Jack says. I look up at him and smile. "That would be lovely." I say. I get up and ho to my room. I wipe away the mascara that was running down my face and I redo it. Then I changed

I walk back into Jack's room and hug him

I walk back into Jack's room and hug him. He hugged me back. "Let's get going." He says pulling out of the hug. I run down the stairs jack following me. "Be safe kids." Jack's mom says. "Yeah yeah." Jack says. "I get my nails done." I say smiling. "Not fair." Sydnie says. "Shit I didnt know you where skating." I say in shock. "Nah its cool" she says laughing. God shes like the sister I never had
——————————————————
(A/n sorry for the extremely short chapter I just didnt have much things to do with this chapter considering it was mostly directed to her and her mother aguring and I was just about don with writing it but I promise the next chapter will be longer considering they're going out and that something I'm into sO yEaH