Chapter 3 (You lied)

I wake up in a room that I don't recognize. I sit up and my head starts pounding. "Ugh my head." I whisper to myself grabbing my head. I get snapped out of it by someone walking in. "Sydnie?" I ask. "Oh morning Luna." She says smiling. "Howd I get here. I remember being at a hockey game. And I don't remember anything else." I ask still holding my head. "You got drunk and avery didnt wanna take care of you. So jack brought you back here." She says. "Oh, where'd I sleep?" I ask. "Don't worry you slept in my room last night." She says smiling and sitting at the edge of the bed. She was wearing a black leather jacket with a white cropped top. With some light blue ripped Jean's. "You look good." I say. "Thanks. Now let's go downstairs." She says walking out. "Oh and ava swung by your house and grabbed you some clothes." She says peering her head in. I nod and she shuts the door. I get changed into the outfit

I go to the mirror and I fix my hair

I go to the mirror and I fix my hair. I finally get the courage to leave the room and go downstairs. I'm greeted by a hug. I look down to see who it is. It's a short girl with blonde hair. "Hello!" The little girl says. "Hi, you must be isla!" I say. "Yup that's me!" She says happily then walking to sit down. "You were wasted last night." I hear jack say as he walks downstairs. "I could have walked home last night." I laugh. I get startled by banging on the front door. I look scared. Jack walks over to the door and answers it. His face goes to adimiet shock.

"Can I come in." A voice says. Its recognizable. "MOM!" Jack yells. His mom runs to the door. "Oh it's you." She spits out. "Look I wanna talk to you and Sydnie." The voice says. "Syndie go to the living room." Jack's mother says. She motions me to do the same. 2 minutes later me and Sydnie are greeted by my mom and sister. "Luna!?" My mom asks in confusion. "Shut up." I scoff. She walks up to me and slaps and punches me. I stand up. "IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU TREATING ME WRONGLY. IT WASNT MY FAULT YOU DROVE YOUR SON INSANE AND HE TRIED TO OVERDOSE. YOU DROVE HIM MAD. AND FOR YOU TO THINK ITS MY FAULT HE DOD WHAT HE DID IS INSANE." I scream out. Then I look at my sister. She goes to speak but I cut her off. "And you. How dare you lie to me about Sydnie. She is one of the most caring girls in the world. Shes like the sister i never had. And fir you to agree that it's my fault Matthew overdosed is crazy. You and mom aren't good for me. Unpacking my things and moving in with avery. I've had it with you both. You guys mistreated me so much and I'll never ever forgive you!" I yell. I didnt realize jack was standing there. He looked scared and shocked. I look over to Sydnie looks just as shocked. "Fine then. Your out by tomorrow." My mom scoffs grabbing Alisha and leaving. I didnt know what to do I was frozen. Next thing you know I'm on the ground crying. Sydnie pulls me into her arms and just holds me. Jack finally comes and pulls me closer to him. "I didnt know she was gonna kick me out like it was not a problem." I cry out. "Shh it's okay." Jack says. After 30 minutes of sitting there I decided to stand up. "Hey let me come with you to pack up your stuff." Sydnie says. "I'll drive." Jack says. "Then your helping me pack." I laugh out. Jack rolls his eyes. We go to the stores to get some boxes considering I don't have any.

Luna: dude can i live with you?

Avery: we cant be friends anymore. With the Luna I saw last night isn't the girl I know. I'm sorry but goodbye. Cant believe I was ever your friend.

My face drops. "S-she cant be serious." I say. "What?" Jack says grabbing my phone and reading the message.

Jack: this is jack. How dare you leave her at this time. She got drunk because she couldn't decide if she could trust me or not. And the thought of it killed her. So the reason why she got like that is no one to blame but me. You know what. Fuck you you deserve nothing.

Avery: Fuck you too lover boy. Besides your just using her.

Avery blocked you

"She blocked you." Jack says handing me my phone. "Good I don't need a toxic bitch like her in my life." I say. "So what's the plan now?" Jack asks. "I'll be fine on the streets." I say. Jack looks at me. "Nope your staying in the guest room of my house." Jack says grabbing all the boxes and walking out of the door. "What!?" I say walking out with him. "Just stay with us until you can get enough money for your own place." He says smiling at me.

Sydnie looks at us as we get in. I'm looking out the window and then I feel a slap on my thigh. "We're here girly." Jack says in a girl voice. I cant help but laugh. I get out if the car a stare at my house. I get the courage to open my front door with a bunch of boxes. "Well well well." I hear alisha say. "Shut the fuck up and let me and my friends concentrate on packing my shit and leaving." I scoff. "Someones grumpy." She says. "Yeah cause my own family kicked me out you bitch!" I spit out. Jack wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Let's get packing." Jack says giving my sister a dirty look. After 5 hours of packing all my stuff I stare at the bare room. I finally spit at the floor. "Bye mrs. Cater." I scream and walk out of the house. We pack all my stuff in the trunk.

"Hey" I hear a voice say. I turn around and go speechless. "Why the fuck are you here." I yell at him. "For you." He smiles