𝖝𝖎𝖛

🌥 🌥 🌥 🌥 🌥

"YOU'LL ALWAYS BE

MY FAVORITE 'WHAT IF?'"

🌤 🌤 🌤 🌤 🌤

I have known pain since the day I was turned into a hybrid

I have known pain since the day I was turned into a hybrid. Those were painful but the worst pain I ever felt was the pain I felt when I found out I lost a baby. And I don't mean back in the day I mean the day Hope and Henrik were born. One of my babies was hiding the whole time. I kept having these dreams of a baby turns out I lost a baby that baby wasn't born. It died inside of me. There's that thought in my head that tells me to be grateful because at least I got to birth two healthy babies. But I can't help but think that what if I knew? Could I have been able to save him/her? Keep him/her safe? Or could it have been worse? I could have lost all of them. I choose to be grateful. But there is one thing I want to do. I want to kill Francesca Guerrero and I will.

I have kept in contact with the guys since the birth of my children. We talk every day. But we talk through our mind link. I couldn't risk anyone else finding out about my babies. Although they would never be able to find the bunker or the entire universe that lies behind my door. I had already lost one too many children and I wasn't planning to lose another. Hope and Henrik were quiet children. They ate, slept, looked around, laughed, smiled and, ate again and slept again. That's all that was happening.

But I was content. My children were safe and healthy. There wasn't anything else I could ask for. Maybe to have my unborn baby alive but I was blessed. Then the unexpected happened some guy showed up at my spot. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Chuck. Well, I'm God" he answer. For a second I laughed. But then he looked dead serious. "Okay, Chuck God or whatever. Why are you here?" I asked. "I've watched you over the years. I remember you. My sons often spoke about you. Specially Michael, Lucifer, Gabriel and Castiel.

Of course they always watched from afar since you were a human. But my children weren't the only ones with their eyes on you. My sister Amara had her eyes on you too. She was the one who gave you the lycanthrope and witch gene. I was scared you would turn evil. And I was ready to eliminate you if I had to. But you never turned bad instead you used your gift to protect the people of your village. Which is why I gave supernatural beings a chance to be here to prove that just because people thought they were monsters they didn't have to be.

I saw you, and I saw Zeus gifting you with immortality and Poseidon giving you the gift to be a siren/mermaid. You had to go through many hardships and still, you found a reason to keep living. You didn't deserve what happened to you" said Chuck. "Well, life is under no obligation to give me what I expect" was all I said. "I know. Which is why I'm going to give you something in return. Your unborn baby. It was a boy" he said before handing my son to me. I felt the tears falling down my face. I couldn't believe it.