𝖝𝖝𝖝

SHE'S GONE AND SHE'S NOT COMING BACK

🖤  🤍  🖤  🤍  🖤  🤍  🖤  🤍  🖤  🤍

I wasn't gonna write this chapter, but I felt like I needed to. So here you go guys 😊

THIRD POV- THE ARRIVAL

Dominic had informed Alaric that Adeline had been found and that they were returning to town with her. Of course, he never told him whether she was alive or not. When they arrived no one expected to see what they saw. Adeline was being carried by Hayden who had tears falling running down his face as he carried her. None of her children spoke or even looked at anyone else. Josie, Lizzie, Jack, Madeline, and Cassiel quickly were at their siblings' sides. Crying and asking what happened.

Hayden took his mother up in her room. Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena cleaned her up and changed her. They layed her on her bed. None of her kids wanted to move from her side. They were heartbroken and sad. By the end of the day word had already spread that the headmaster Adeline was dead. Klaus wanted to be there for his children. But Haydey especially couldn't stand him and his family. That night when the funeral preparations were being made Hayden was walking outside he wanted to be alone. Klaus Mikaelson happened to be walking by when he saw Hayden by himself.

"Hayden" Klaus out to him. Hayden heard him but didn't turn around to look at him. "Hayden. I just want to make sure you're okay" Klaus said, Hayden finally, turned around. "My mother just died. Of course, I'm not okay! This is all your fault! If you and your family hadn't returned none of this would've happened!" Hayden yelled. "I didn't do anything" Klaus replies back and Hayden scoffs. "Now you didn't but this was payback for the people you killed years ago. My mother was innocent. Her only mistake was getting involved with you. She saved your other children. Why don't you ask Hayley how Greta found out about us" Hayden tells Klaus before walking away.

Students had gone first to say goodbye. Every single one of the student said goodbye, they paid their respects. At the end her closest friends and family were there. Derek, Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Allison, and the Cullens were there. It was time for their goodbyes. The Cullens were first one by one. Then Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Allison. And now Derek. She looked beautiful and peaceful.

 She looked beautiful and peaceful