𝖝𝖝𝖛

ALIVE AND WELL

💛  🧡  💛  🧡  💛  🧡  💛  🧡  💛  🧡

2030

HOPE'S POV

My father, Klaus Mikaelson brought his children to the Salvatore School. He wanted them to attend a school where kids like them could learn about their supernatural heritage and powers. My mother could've denied them entrance but she wasn't going to do that to his kids. After all, what happened between Klaus and her wasn't their fault. But I hated Klaus and so did my brothers. We avoided the Mikaelson children like a plague. All of us, including my other siblings. Lizzie hated Hayley with a burning passion. Tomorrow they'll be back to see their rooms and their classes. Mom has asked us to be nice to the kids. If not to Klaus then at least be nice to his son and daughter. We don't want to but for our mother, we'll do it.

ADELINE'S POV

I was in my office thinking when Sam, Dean, and Kol came in. "Hey," the three of them said I just nodded, I wasn't in the mood to actually talk. It had been a long and rough day. "How are you feeling?" Sam asked and I nodded. "stressed" I answered. "Hayden was close to ripping Klaus's head off," I said to the boys. "Would that be a bad thing though?" Dean asked. Sam and I looked at him with a 'really' look, while Kol nodded in agreement. He raised his hands in surrender. "Sorry, I was just saying," he said. "I just hope this doesn't go wrong and the kids don't start a war with the two Mikaelson children," I said and Dean snorted. "That's what's gonna happen. Don't kid yourself. Your sons and daughter are pissed and they hate Klaus. They'll get back at him" Dean said, Kol and Sam agreed.

I knew he was right I just didn't want to admit it. I knew my children well enough to know they would start a fight if the Mikaelson children did too. But they seemed calmed but I just met them so I wouldn't really know. "I know you're right. I'm just hoping things don't get out of hand. That if they have something to say they can talk it out" I said to them. "Look, I'm no expert but they have the right to be upset. Klaus walked out on them because he wanted to "protect" them and yet he got someone else pregnant and he stood by those kids. It wasn't fair. Hell, I'm not even saying he had to be there everyday but he could've been in their lives and he knows it. And what he gets it's what he deserves" Dean said and we all started him in shocked at his outburst. He was right. "I know" was all I said.

THIRD POV