🎎Rules🎎

"I think it's very important to have a feedback loop, where you're constantly thinking about what you've done and how you could be doing it better."
- Elon Musk

🐰Be kind to me 🙏 as I said, I am no expert this is just me trying to read amazing stories and help out a little

🐇Please ensure that you're open to criticisms, though I would not be harsh, but would be frank and point out places where you could improve.

🎀 Please fill the form and paste the link of your books (under the Form Page).

💠 Be patient after you fill the form and wait for my review. You're most welcome to take a screenshot of my review and post it in your book. But ensure you tag me as I would know you appreciate my hard work too.

🌀 Add this book to your public reading list and follow me @eroticfictionauthor. (That's all I ask).

How does this review work?

❄️ I'll read two chapters (if your book interests me, I'll read more) and vote and comment on your chapters.

🐕 I'll be posting the review of your book here along with your coverpage and will tag you too.

🎎 If at anytime, you wish (totally optional and this is subject to change) want me to make you a simple coverpage or banner, I am open to that too ~ you just need to give me credit for that.

Well that's about it

Well that's about it. All the best.

The form is in the next page 👉